Chapter 2

-SM Entertainment-

Min Ji

"Min-ah~ remember what I told you okay? Don't get too nervous in front of the judges, take deep to keep calm. Put in your mind that this is only a once in a lifetime chance, you should give your all to it! You're lucky 'cause Lee Soo Man-nim is the one who personally asked you for this, but don't get too deep to that, don't think that you can pass easily. Remember each steps and don't let your voice crack. 'Cause if you did, I'll crack you. Permanently. And last but not the--YAH! Dare drinking even a single drop of that cold water and I'll hit you!" Seo Bin unnie ranted as she yanked the cold bottle of water out of my mouth.

"But unnie~ I'm dying out of thirst! And besides, dehydration will not allow me to perf-- oh wait I changed my mind. I won't drink it" I returned smugly.

"Do you really think I'm crazy enough to let that happen after I almost litterally begged to you? Ha! Think again!"

"You're the one who said that. Don't get me wrong" I chuckled.

"But seriously dongsaeng-ah, I know you don't want to do this but atleast give it a try. There's no harm on trying, especially for someone who's granted with beautiful voice and great in dancing. Also you're the one who said it, you're still thinking on what you want to be. This is a great opportunity for you, maybe this audition is the answer you're looking for. After all, you used to sing and dance."

She look at me with pleading eyes. I know what she means.

I just sighed and decided to ignore her last sentence. "Alright. I'll give it a try. After all I don't really want you nagging at me again" I playfully said, "Also please, FOCUS ON DRIVING, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" I yelled as we almost hit the car in front of us. Luckily, she was able to hit the break on time, we were gasping for air eyes wide open in shock hearts beating crazily.

"Yah! Don't talk to me while driving! You almost give me heart attack!" She yelled back

"Seriously? Is it my fault that you talk to me first? Ahh jinjja! I'm going nuts!" I said while pouting.

"Ah I don't know! Just keep quiet and focus on memorizing the lyrics and steps for your performance, that'll be better for both of us" she casually tossed me a bottle of warm water then continued driving.

"Psh. But you should keep your promise whether I pass or not." I pouted-glared at her. She frowned for a while but when she realized what I'm talking about she laughed.

"Haha! Sure I will keep my promise. I didn't know how much of a great deal I would get just because of gummies!" She continued laughing. I just ignored her then look out of the window. I'm thinking. Thinking of what would happen after this, thinking on how would my brothers react if they knew I'm doing this, and especially, thinking how did I get my self in to this audition. Really. How?!

You think I should know the answer myself? Well, you see. I heard that ahjussi talk about nonsense. What kind of nonsense? Its his words of wisdom I think?

Flashback

After looking at me as if I'm a weird alien he he proceeded on telling me what SME is, why he wanted to offer some kind of sick negotiatons by telling me some kind of nonsensical things about natural talents and extra ordinary visual, which I think he exaggerated with, he in now trying to persuade me by his words of wisdom. Nonsense-.-

"You know, I can see it in your eyes that you love music. You might not notice it but I can. Just watching you hum and hear you sing even just one line of the song, I can see the slightest sparkle in your eyes and the slightest tug of your lips forming into a faint smile throughout the song" he stated full in mandarine. I don't know why I'm affected by his words. Does all artist can see through someone easily even when they try to cover up with thick shells? Or is my shell not that thick enough?

One Of The Boys [EXO Fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara