Eduardo X Smol!Reader

For HopeMichael_TheNeko and LynxyLove

Warning: Fowl Language, mention of physical love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)!" Edwardo yelled after you. "Wait!"

"No! I'm done with his shit!" You yelled, slamming the front door. You speed walked away from the house. 'How could he! What he did was completely uncalled for!' You thought to yourself. 'A-a-am I just not good enough?'

----------[Two Hours Ago]----------

"Hey!" You chirped opening the front door.

"(Y/n)! You came to visit!" Jon squealed hugging you. "To you want help with those?" He asked gesturing to the grocery bags you were carrying.

"Yes, please!" You said handing him one of three bags.

As soon as slightly taller male took the bag, he fell under its weight. "Ouch!"

"Are you okay Jon?" You giggled.

"I-I'm okay..." He wined. "What are in these bags?"

"Well, it's my's two-year anniversary with Edwardo. And I was going to cook him something!"

"Awe." He said trying to lift the bag. "That's so romantic! What are you going to make him?"

You thought for a moment and sweat dropped "I'm really sure..."

Jon let out a panicked laugh. "Well now is better than never." He thought for a second. "What about a diet coke cake!"

"That's an awesome idea!" You exclaimed. "I think I even have all the ingredients for that too!"

"Yay!" Jon jumped and dropped the bag with a cracking sound.

"That had the eggs in it..." You moaned.

"S-sorry." Jon apologized. "I th-think there is some in the fridge..."

"It's okay." You said walking over to the kitchen and putting your bags on the counter. You took out your phone. "Let's see... We need to pre-heat the oven and grease the pan..."

"Okay!" Jon said following your instructions while you pulled out a cake mix box.

"Then we need to combine cake mix and Diet Coke in large mixing bowl. Then mix according to directions on the box."

"Here's a bowl!" Jon chirped handing you a bowl.

"Thanks!" You said and dumped the ingredients in.

"Anything else I can do?"

"Hmmm." You said. "I guess you can help with the frosting while I finish this up."

"YAY!"

You giggle at the child-like man as you pulled baking powder from the shelf.

~[Time Skip]~

"Damn!" You said dropping back down to the floor.

"What's wrong?" Your Sous-Chef asked.

"I can't reach the spatula to spread the frosting on our beautifully baked cake!"

Jon looked up at the rack where it sat and soon realized that he couldn't reach it either. "I bet we could ask Mark. I think he is still in his room..."

"Thanks!" You cheered and ran off to the blonde man's room.

You knocked on the door and push inward slightly. "Mark?" You asked, poking your head in. "Can you help me with-" You were complete horrified by what you saw.

Oh, God. Him and... No. It was too awful to think of.

"(Y/N)!" Edward yelled trying to cover himself.

You felt a tear fall down your cheek as you stared at the two nude men for a second and slammed the door close.

You let out a jagged breath as you touched your own face. Only one question came to your mind. WHY?

You begin to silently cry as you stumbled into the kitchen. You wanted to bleach your eyes from the affair that you just saw.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong!" Jon said dropping everything and running up to hug you.

"Mark... Edwardo..." You mumbled out hugging him back.

Jon whipped some of your (h/c) hair and tears from your face. "I don't understand what you are saying... What happened with Mark and Edwardo?" As if on cue Mark and Eduardo came out of the hall. Their hair was all out of place and clothes appeared to have been slapped on. "No..." He muttered. "You two didn't..."

"Jon," Edwardo growled. "Let. Go. Of. (Y/n)."

"N-no," Jon stuttered, taking a step back.

"LET THEM GO JON!" Edwardo Yelled.

"NO!" Jon screamed, causing everyone to flinched. "(Y/n) is my best friend and you hurt them!"

Edwardo shook with rage and swung his fist. Jon shut his eyes and waited for the punch in the face he always got when speaking his mind. Only it never came. Everyone was met with a light pat sound.

"(Y/n)?" Edwardo asked as you held his fist only millimeters from Jon's face.

"What. The. FUCK EDWARDO!" He flinched again. You never cussed. He tried to squrim away but was held by your iron grip. "He has nothing to do with this!"

"Babe. Let me explain." He pleaded.

You threw way his hand. "Go fuck yourself. We're done."

You put your hand on the doorknob of the front door when you stopped and turned your head around. "You know what?" You hissed. "Edd was right. You are just a dirty little cheater. I should have listened."

"(Y/n)!" Edwardo yelled after you. "Wait!"

"No! I'm done with his shit!" You yelled and slammed the front door. 'How did things end up this way...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... This one wasn't really happy...

But hey! I followed both of your prompts and this is what happened!

It's not that bad... And this one is over seven hundred words, which is my word goal for making story chapters!

See you in the next one

~Ace