Tom x Matt

For sugarfoxy123.

Warnings: Blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD!" Matt screamed.

Tom groaned as he rolled off the couch. "WHAT!?" He yelled back. But he was only meet by more panicked screams. Tom sighed as he marched up the stairs to Matt's room.

Tom kicked open the door to see Matt running around like a headless chicken. "It's BLEEDING! I'm gonna DIE!" He bellowed.

"What's bleeding!" Tom asked worriedly.

Matt stopped running and held up a bloody finger to Tom with teary eyes. "I-It hurts-s-s-s." He wined.

"It's only a paper-cut!" Tom moaned. He pulled a banged out his pocket and slapped it over the wound. "You'll be fine!" He said and kissed the bandaged finger.

Matt looked down on smaller and younger roommate, still fighting to hold back tears. "O-okay..."

Tom rolled his non-existing eyes and sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" He cupped Matt's face and brought him down for a quick kiss, getting a full taste of his sugar flavored mouth. "You're such a baby." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God.

Why are these so short!

I swear can write longer ones!

I just.... I DON'T KNOW!!!

*Curls up into a ball and cries*

just give me a spasific plot if you want a longer one...