Batman V Superman

I sat down with Scott and Stiles. "You think you did that to the bus?" I asked. "Yep, I gotta ask Derek," Scott said. "What makes you sure Derek has all the answers?" Stiles asked. "Because during the full moon he wasn't even phased he was in total control I was killing some random guy," "you don't know that," I said. "Yeah we will figure it out." Suddenly Lydia sat Across from me. "Figure what out?" She asked. "Uh homework," I lied. She nodded.

"Whys she sitting with us?" Stiles asked. "I don't know," I responded. Allison sat down next to Scott Danny to my Right and some random dude at the head of the table. The popular people. I raised an eyebrow at Scott he just shrugged his shoulders.

Then Jackson came over and told him to get up. "Why don't you ask Danny to get up?" He asked. " Because I don't stare at his girlfriends coin slot," Danny replied. I held in a laugh. "So I heard there is this some type of animal attacking," Danny said getting a conversation going. "Probably Cougar?" Danny continued. "I heard Mountain Lion," Jackson said. "A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia said. Then she looked up real fast and looked at Jackson, "Isn't it?"

"Uh... Yeah," I confirmed sending a confused look her way. Lydia air head Martin.... Might be hiding something, like the fact she may not be an air head. More news on this later?

"Who cares?" Jackson asked. "That guy was some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway." I started to squeeze my water bottle in frustration. "Actually I just found out who it check it out," Stiles said showing us his phone. "Hey that guy was my bus driver when rode the bus when I was at my dads," Scott said. "Can we talk about something more fun please?.. Like oh where are you going tommorow I night?" Lydia asked. Everyone eyed Lydia confused until she turned to Allison "You said you and Scott where hanging out tomorrow," Lydia said to there confused looks. "Oh did she?" I asked glaring at Scott.

"Uh we were thinking about what were going to do," Allison replied. "Well I'm not sitting home again watching Lacrosse videos so if the 4 of are hanging out we are doing something fun," Lydia informed us. "Hanging out? Look the 4 of us?do you wanna hang out like us and them?" Scott asked. I face palmed and so did Stiles. "Yeah, I guess sounds fun," Allison answered. "You know what else sounds fun stabbing my self in the face with this fork," Jackson replied. "Let me do the honors then!" I said. But Lydia took the form away from him.

"How about bowling you like bowling," Lydia said to Jackson. "Yeah against real competition," he replied annoyed. "How do you know where not real competition," Allison asked. "Because you are," I said randomly.

They all stared at me. "What me and Allison won a bowling tournament in San Fran last year," I replied. "Oh well I'd like to see that maybe you could come," Lydia asked. "Oh I don't know I'm supposed to do something with my dad tonight," I replied.

Scott kicked my Shin. " I don't think dad would mind you missing it," Allison informed me. "I think he-" kick. "I could find you a date," Lydia offered. "Uh I really don't-" Kick I glared at Scott and Allison. "Naw Chris you should come," Scott said kicking my shin with wolf strength now. "Yeah sure sounds like fun," I answered holding in a grimace. "Great!" Lydia exclaimed.

"So Scott are you a good bowler?" Jackson asked. "Kind of," Scott replied. "Is it kind of or yes," Jackson snarled. "Yes actually I'm a great bowler.

Time skip.

"You're a terrible bowler!" Stiles exclaimed. I laughed as Scott tried to make up an explanation. "It was like watching a car reck I mean first it turned into a whole group date thing," Stiles started. "Yeah thanks for that ass hole," I said glaring at Scott. "Then out of know where comes that phrase," Stiles said.

"Hang out," Scott finished. "You don't hang out with hot girls you might as well be her gay best friend you and Danny can start hanging out," Stiles said. "How is this gapping I either killed a guy or I didn't," Scott exclaimed. "Did you just call my sister hot?" I growled at Stiles. Who ignored me like Scott ignored him.

"I don't think Danny likes me that much," Stiles randomly said. "What the hell?" I exclaimed. "I asked Allison on a date now we're hanging out," Scott continued. "Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asked. I gave him the dafuq look. "I made first line and now the captain wants to destroy me and now I'm going to be late for work," Scott finished running off. "Wait Scott you did- Am I attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asked again. "Loose the buzz then maybe," I said walking away.

>>>>

"So what did you find out?" I asked Scott and Stiles.
"Well one Derek hates you," Scott informed me.
"Knew that," I informed them.
"And Scott didn't kill anyone but Derek did," Stiles added on.
"So why would Derek help you remember that he killed someone?" I asked confused. But the other part of my brain was working on. Derek killed someone, a totally innocent person. Which means... I had to kill him before he hurt anyone else.

"We have no clue but that means Scott can go out with Allison and that also means he won't kill us," Stiles said happily. I nodded not really focused on the conversation. "Someone tell Lydia I'm not going to make it tonight," I said slowly walking off

"What are you going to be doing?!" Scott asked. I turned to him.
"I made Derek a promise, and I keep my promises," I informed them.
Realization came across Stiles and Scotts face. "Oh no," I heard Stiles remark.

I barged out of the School doors anger covering my face.

>>>

I had planned I had thought over it again and again. Stiles had called me telling me he wasn't dead but almost. He was in critical condition.

I was parked a little bit away from the burned house twirling my knife in my hand. My phone rang out in a buzz. A text from Stiles.

Stiles - He's dead... Please don't do anything stupid.

"Your a dead man," I whispered to my self waking forward.

I kicked the Hale house door open.

"DEREK!" I yelled.

The blue eyed man appeared at the top of the stairs.
"What are-" he didn't get to finish as my knife zipped past his head.

"That's two Derek, I won't miss again," I warned him. "Your family and their code," he growled as he jumped down the stairs.

He landed quickly and the quicker then a blink had thrown me across the room. I crashed through a wall and hit the ground hard.

He followed through landing on top of me grabbing my shirt. He lifted me up and slammed me back down. He went to punch me but I caught it. His eyes widened as I held his fist in my hand.

"How?" He murmured to himself.  I smirked as I used my free hand to punch him in The face. Derek fell off me and we both jumped to our feet.

"Ahhhh!" Derek yelled running for me. He thrashed out swinging. I dodged his clawed hand watching it fly over me. I rose up grabbing another knife from my belt and slicing his stomach. He growled  in pain and kicked me backwards.

I slid across the floor and looked up at him. He was grimacing as he saw his wound not heal but start stinging. "Wolfsbane," he growled looking up at me.

"Now your just a man," I informed him smirking watching his claws retract into hands. I ran forward tackling him to the ground. Punch after punch I laid on him.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!" I roared. "I didn't kill anyone," he cried out.

"LIAR!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his shirt throwing him up and down multiple times. I pulled out my knife and put it at his knife. "I make good to my promises,"  I informed him.

"Kate," he croaked.

I raised an eyebrow at him confused. Why did he say my aunts name.

"Why did you say that name!?" I exclaimed.

"Kate, did this," he coughed out.

My knife fell from my hand and I scrambled backwards looking around at the burned house.

I wanted to yell liar but it all made since now. When I looked back up he was gone. But in the next room he was explaining to Scott that their was an alpha.

"Who is it!?" I asked calling to Derek.
"I don't know," he told me.
"Any ideas?" Scott asked.
"I think I know," I said standing up.
"What?" Derek asked.
"We use me. We use me as bait."