Master Plan

Chris

After getting chewed out by the former White Wolf about how he survived 300 hundred years and I'm only on my third month. I was left trying to reclaim conciseness I heard people fighting over me.

"You go off and break his heart then because you can't see one of your dead boyfriends you have to see another?!"

"HES MY BOYFRIEND! WHAT ARE YOU?"

"Someone who actually cares about what happens to him! You only care about your popularity!"

"HEY! Can someone tell me what the hell happened to him!" Another voice asked this time male.

My eyes shot open and I rose up in my bed gasping for breath. I looked up in the door to see a Familiar face.
"Dad?" 
>>>

"Jacksons evolving!?" I asked as my dad helped me towards the car.
"Yeah, were taking him to Derek. Gerald has a plan, part of it had corrupting your sister. She's like Kate now. You need to get through to her," my dad exclaimed.
"How? I don't even see how you're on our side?" I asked.
"Look it doesn't matter, get in the car," my dad ordered.

I climbed in the SUV wincing as I my back stung in pain.
"Why aren't you healing?" Isaac asked concerned. I shrugged not caring as I leaned on the door.

"Dude why aren't you healing?" Scarf me asked.
"Yo that's not the point, Allison has gone dark side and became Kate! Shouldn't we be worried!?" Leather Jacket me said.
"Should be worried about both, Kate's and evil bitch, and if you don't heal you can't fight if shit goes sideways! Look you couldn't connect to Kate but Allison is your sister so try," swim trunks me exclaimed.

I nodded as I stared at the window. A Metallic taste filled my mouth.
"So," I started trying to distract myself from the pain," Whats the plan?"

"To save Jackson," Scott said.

I rolled my eyes and growled annoyingly. "Please stop with the bullshit and tag me in."

Scott nodded and turned around towards me concern on his face. "We have to find something to bring him back. He needs an anchor s really strong anchor," Scott informed me.
"So, he needs something in his humanity to grab on to, so he can become human again?" I asked.

Scott nodded, "Are you sure you're ok?" He seemed very concerned.
I nodded and my eyes fell to the window again and stared out. "Where's Blondie and I want to be like you?" I asked Isaac.
"They, um they left. They went to find another pack," he informed me. I sighed, "They're going to end up dead. Omegas always are the bitches of the pack," I groaned as I tried to swallow the blood in my mouth.

"Except for Scott, he was the prize and joy,"Isaac commented. I laughed and patted Isaac on the back. "Because if you trust Scott you have Stiles, who is great at problem solving, me, if Allison isn't completely nuts. And Lydia. Which is a lot more people safety in numbers."

Isaac laughed and smirked slightly.

"We are here," My dad informed us. Isaac helped me out of the SUV and I spit blood on the ground relieved it was gone.
"Where's Derek?" My dad asked.

Suddenly a large four legged figure came running down the road. He flipped up off the ground and gave a fancy red eyed smile before un shifting.

"Someone likes making an entrance," I growled. Derek ignored me as he walked toward the duffel bag and unzipped it. I was shocked to see him in a fluid cocoon of his liquid.
"That's not natural," I groaned.

"Here let me help," Isaac said grabbing my arm and taking pain away. I sighed in relief as the pain subsided and the marks in my back began to heal a bit.
"Thanks man," I said smiling. He nodded and suddenly Derek's claws where out.