Cherry blossoms (part 3) Extra Special Part! Wedding day special

Start from the beginning

Back with the girls and you...

Your POV*

You made your way out of the store and carpooled to the hotel you were staying at. You were so exhausted from a day of looking and trying on dresses so you dragged yourself into the elevator and pressed the button for your floor. It was on the brink of being midnight. Your room was on the 3rd floor, Room 16. You open your door which was unlocked for some odd reason that in which you didn't care.

As you wander over to the bed, you make note of the lumpy spot on the bed, probably just some pillows, and collapse onto it with a thump. 'Wait, a thump?' You thought to yourself and just as you were trying to process what may have happened, you hear a muffled groan come from the lump beneath you. "OhmygoshFelixIamsosorryIdidntknowyouwerethere!!!" You say in one breath. "It's okay, just let me lay here until the world stops spinning" Felix says groggily.

You were so exhausted that you had stepped into the wrong room, on the opposite side of the hall too. You mentally facepalm as you sheepishly grin at Felix who was rubbing his eyes. "Wha...what time is it (Y/N)?" Felix asks you, lazily looking at you. "Eh...it's like 12 now..." You say feeling really embarrassed.

You made sure you went to the right room and flopped onto a smooth bed. You fell asleep instantly after setting your alarm, tomorrow was your big day...

The next day...

Raven and the brides maids were just cleaning themselves up and looking at themselves in the mirror. Raven was currently getting your makeup applied, go figure since she doesn't wear any makeup herself. She puts your hair into a messy bun and sticks a pink flower clip into the hair elastic. You thought you had time, turns out your Taxi driver was too slow...

15 minutes later...

"Come on come on! Move it people! Bride coming through!" Raven pushed people on the street aside as she was dragging you by the wrist to the church. as you held your wedding dress off the ground. "Raven! Slow down! I can't run in heels and we both found that out when we were little and trying on our mom's high heels!!!!" You shout feeling a little uneasy and scared that you may trip and look like a fool. "Well, that damn taxi driver couldn't step on it and we're already late!!!! You slept through your alarm!" Raven shouts back.

Finally you reach the church, and you and Raven quickly work to smooth out your ruffled and windblown dress before opening the big doors. The room was decorated with Cherry blossoms. Felix was standing there on the podium with the biggest and brightest smile you have ever seen, he was wearing a black tux and had his hair smoothed back X in the pocket of his tux there was a little cherry blossom flower. You walk down the aisle as your's and Felix's friends and family watch as you walk up to join Felix at the podium.

You shoot him a nervous smile as you looked at him, he reflected the same inner anxiety and nervousness that you had. The priest asked you and Felix the vows of promises to each other. "And now, will you, Ms. (Y/N) (L/N), take Felix Kjellberg to be lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asks you with a dead serious look in his eyes.

It seems like everyone in the room and the audience held their breath, even nature held its breath awaiting your answer. "Yes" you say as everyone sighs with relief. "You may kiss the bride.

Felix leans down a bit and his lips make contact with yours, a gentle and loving kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck as his arms snake their way around your waist. The room erupts into a loud chorus of applauses and cheers as you and Felix smile at each other before looking at the audience. Felix sticks the cherry blossom in your (H/L), (H/C) hair.

You glance over at your maid of honour, Raven, and catch a tear or two fall down her tan skin. She makes eye contact with you and she quickly wipes them away. You smirk at her knowing that she doesn't show emotion in front of anyone, especially in a wedding setting. She gives you a teasing glare and shoos you off and winks at someone behind you. Felix was standing there behind you smiling goofily before sweeping you into his arms. You shriek in surprise at his unexpected action and he just laughs.

Waking up to your goofy Swedish man's face, jokes, or smile is something you could definitely get used to seeing every morning. Including especially all the good memories to come with a stronger bond between you and your love.

And finished!!! OMG!!! I had to try so hard to make this perfect!!! That's why it took so long for me to do! (a month, a shameful time length I know)

Sorry for it being so late but it's finally here!

Take to the skies and fly freely!
- Raven