Chapter Twelve

As we reached the top of the stairs I saw the boys exiting my apartment. They clearly hadn’t noticed us and continued to giggle and laugh amongst themselves.

"I know how much chocolate is in my cupboard and I know exactly what food I have because I only brought it yesterday so you had better be prepared for war if there is anything missing." I said loudly making the boys jump. 

"We were just making sure you were being safe!" Louis said cheekily, smirking at Zayn. "Besides, we needed to make use of the key to your apartment at least once before we head off for a couple of days." 

"NIALL ATE YOUR CHOCOLATE! IT WASN’T ME!" Liam shouted guiltily, looking at his shoes. "OK, I had one teeeny tiny bit of chocolate but they practically forced me to eat it!” He added. The boys looked horrified that Liam had sold them out.

"Seeing as we’re owning up to things, I’ve already made use of the key and I stole a couple of towels because the boys never do their own washing and someone stole my towel!" Harry said glancing around all of the boys suspiciously. "YOU!” he shouted as he neared Niall who was looking completely and utterly guilty.

"Someone stole my towel!" Niall pleaded.

"Zayn, I think we’d better go check Sophie’s room for our towels. Someone is stealing all our towels and I bet they’re selling them on ebay or something." He said hurling himself at my apartment door, unlocking it with super speed and running into the lounge.

I giggled, I was really going to miss these boys. They each had little quirks that never failed to make me smile or comfort me.

"It’s OK guys. I found a piece of evidence." Louis said striding out of my apartment holding a pink towel. "But it seems to be leading me to my room.." He added questioningly. 

"You’ve been stealing our towel’s haven’t you, Louis." Liam stated. Louis let out a loud howl of laughter, threw the towel and the boys who chased him down the stairs.

I looked back at Zayn who was looking stunned and confused by the boys actions. “There’s never a dull moment with them.” He said quietly gesturing into my apartment.

It made my heart flutter a little, knowing that he liked me. I really was going to miss the boys when they were off doing their official business, but I knew I was going to miss Zayn the most.