"Well, it was just that we were going to, uh, take down Finn Mikaelson today, and considering how he treated your vampires, I assumed that you would want in on the bloodbath." Hayley adds, turning to Marie who smiles evilly.

"I'm listening." Marcel says, clearly interested.

Hayley and Aiden sit across from him on the couch, while Marie stands next to Marcel. "Well... It's not gonna be easy. He's surrounded by a pack of juiced-up wolves. He doesn't have a weakness." Aiden points out.

"He does, actually!" Marcel exclaims.

"Oh yes, the precious Camille O'Connell." Marie smiles, "And, I have her on speed dial! He's got a thing for Cami."

"Klaus will go ballistic if we get Cami involved in this." Hayley protests.

"Klaus ain't here! And Cami? Well, she's got this thing about people telling her what she can and can't do!" Marie smirks. Marcel dials Cami's number and holds the phone up to his ear before addressing Hayley again. 

" I trust you, of all people, understand."

Marie, Aiden, Hayley, Josh, and Marcel are outlining their plan to take down Vincent/Finn. Marie smooths out a map on the coffee table. "Cami said Vincent wants to meet at Preservation Hall. My guess is, he won't be unprotected."

" There will be wolves positioned here and here." Aiden points out on the map.

Marcel points to a different location on the map. "Can we keep this alley open?"

Aiden nods in confirmation. Marie pipes up, "I'll subdue Vincent there."

Hayley interrupts Marie, "No I want to rip his head off!"

"He'll body jump." Marcel and Marie groan in unison.

Cami enters suddenly with a file box in her hands. " Vincent's head stays on. He'll have a hard time answering questions without it. "

She opens the box, and the rest of them start to look through it. "Sweet, it's a big box of dusty old junk. We're saved!"

Aiden smiles despite himself. Marcel starts to go through the contents of the box. "They're dark objects my uncle left for me. I've been cataloging them according to Kieran's notes. As far as I can tell, these can be used against witches specifically."

Marcel pulls a pair of shackles attached to a chain out of the box, and when Marie sees them, she smirks. "Kinky."

"Ah, I remember these! A hundred years ago, the Human Faction waged a war against the Voodoo Queens. They had a traitor spell these manacles. Slap 'em on a witch, they can't do magic as long as they're on." Marcel explains.

He sets the shackles back into the box. "Alright, we're not gonna get the "Handcuffs of Doom" on him while he's surrounded by a werewolf entourage. "

"We can just lure him away. I can do that." Aiden pipes up.

"Cami, if we do this, you're the bait. Are you sure you're okay with that?" Marie asked, arching an eyebrow as she scans Cami's facial expression.

Bow Down - the originals [1] ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें