v i n g t t r o i s

We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER - DON'T STOP THE MUSIC - RIHANNA   

la bataille de la nouvelle orléans

"You had sex with my father?" Elijah scoffs incredulously, turning towards Marie, who was sitting on the four poster bed, sighing, and running a hand through her hair.

"It was a mutual thing, I needed to learn how to fight, how to defend myself, I was a Queen, I couldn't even punch. Mikael taught me! Okay, oh my god. I didn't even know he was your father, god I ran like hell when I found out, please believe me." Marie stands up and wraps her hands around Elijah's bicep.

"You had sex with my father? I can't even look at you right now. Because you drive me crazy, you make me sick to my stomach thinking about my father touching you with his.. his hands. You make it impossible for me to feel normal." Elijah cries in indignation.

"Look, we broke up, it was a long time ago, can't we move past this?" Marie whines.

"We can, when I can look at you without picturing my father having sex with you." Elijah shudders in disgust and walks out of the room, while Marie groans and falls on the bed, screaming.

"What's going on?" Marie frowns joining Elijah who was on the phone, Elijah notices her, widens his eyes and turns away quickly.

"What's his problem?" Hayley asked, cocking her head to the side.

"He can't look at me without picturing me naked in the sack with his father." Marie growls.

"Woah, you and..?" Hayley trails off and stops when Marie gives her an unimpressed look.

"Yes, brother, what is it?" Klaus asked from the phone.

"It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother." Elijah replies hastily.

"They should have been back hours ago." Hayley cuts Elijah off.

"We need to find them." Elijah stresses.

"Well, that might be a bit tricky. You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghai'd." Klaus chuckles.

"And you didn't feel the need to share this information?" Marie shouts.

"You, you don't get to talk, you nasty little girl who had sex with my father. It was my intention to present you with a problem only after I had found an appropriate solution." Klaus says, while Marie groans.

"Do enlighten us." Elijah snarls.

"I'm closing in on it as we speak. The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose."

"Marcel." Marie narrows her eyes.

"No, he'll kill them!" Hayley cries, clearly scared.

"Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. The only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina. I just need to get one last bit of leverage before I pay her a visit." Klaus answers.