Chapter 10

When I went to look back up I was met with a gun pointed right at my face.I look at the girl who is holding the gun, she had purplish black hair and had blue-green eyes, but they looked like the ocean. Sounds like a cheesy pick up line. I thought to myself and had to stop myself from laughing, now was not the time. Her eyes looked me up and down as I just stared at her, waiting for her to speak or for me to get the chance to do something. "Drop your weapons" she said in a normal toned voice. I cautiously leaned down to put my knife down but she yelled,"I said drop them!" Then she brought the gun closer to my head as I stood up with my hands up in an 'I surrender' pose, with my knife still in my hand. "Drop it!" she gritted out with her finger on the trigger. I obliged and dropped my knife cringing when it hit the tile floor, and flipped too close to my feet. "Any other weapons?" she asked cocking an eyebrow. I shook my head no, and said,"You can search my bag."

                      "Hand it over" she said holding out her other hand that wasn't on the gun. I slowly took my backpack off and handed it to her. "Sorry, just a precaution" she said as the gun came at me and then I saw black dots and soon shut my eyes, letting the darkness take over.

                       I woke up tied to a chair and looked around. I guess that I was in some sort of the classroom because there was a chalkboard and a teacher's desk, with a bunch of other smaller desks. There was a smart board at the front of the room hanging off the wall, with the words 'Stay' written in red marker. I was about to scream when the girl with purplish hair walked in holding my bag and a tray of food. She set the tray down on the table in front of me and the food smelled so good, I think my mouth started watering. On the tray there was a steaming bowl of oatmeal, with fruit next to it, and little packets of sugar on the tray. There was also a glass, yes an actual glass, filled with water and ice cubes! I was getting really excited at the prospect of being able to eat all that, but then a thought occurred to me. What if she poisoned the food? Who cares! It's food! I mentally argued back to myself, yup I was definitely going crazy. Speaking of crazy where is Mark and everyone else. 

                    "Umm you... can umm have this back" the girl said setting my backpack on the floor near the food. "Uhhh thanks" I mumbled staring at the girl. She looked to be about seventeen and around six inches taller than me, maybe more. "I'll untie you on one condition. You don't attack me because I will kill you, and you stay in this room until I can come back" she said. I nodded my head by deep down I still wanted to be let go, but I decided not to kill her after having a mental argument with myself. She was after all untying me and letting me have shelter, and she gave me back my backpack, plus she gave me food! Food is definitely the way to win me over, I thought as I again stared at the plate, waiting for my hands and feet to be freed. Once they were freed I got up and savagely started to eat, not really having anything good to eat since the warehouse. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl close the door and lock it before walking away. I didn't pay any attention to her and went back to finish what was left of the food. Once I was done I went to my bag and opened it, only finding my knife and my clothes all other supplies were gone. Sighing I walked over to the door and looked out the window. There were zombies right outside and when they spotted me they rushed towards the door, and started banging on it, attempting to devour me. I cursed under my breath and slammed my fists against the door in frustration. "Owww!" I screeched as I hugged my fist to my chest. Bad idea! I thought as I walked back over to the chair I was tied to and that's when I saw the windows. I knew it probably wasn't a good idea to lift the curtains, especially if I was on the first floor but I needed some way out, and the windows might just be it. So I cautiously lifted up the curtains and felt a mix of relief and frustration, because I was on the second floor.

More of a filler sorry guys!!!

Above is the girl :)