"Tell him the truth.You know Farkle,and you know what will happen if you don't." I said seriously.

"Farkle!" Riley exclaimed walking over to him with Me and Maya trailing behind.

"You we're so,what are the words." Riley said looking at him.

"He killed the play." I said.

"Those are the only words,you killed the play." Maya continued for me.

"What do they mean by that?" Farkle asked Riley.

"You killed it Farkle,you know show biz talk." Riley said lying.

"I actually thought I ruined the play,if you would have told me I would have believed you." Farkle said and Riley opened her mouth to speak.

"I would have been crushed but I would have believed you." He continued.

"How could I crush one of the best actors in middle school today?" Riley asked and me and Maya widened our eyes at her.

"I'm a good actor,what if I'm better than good,what if I'm great,what if I'm the greatest actor that ever lived and didn't know it.It would be sad." He said.Man could Farkle talk.

"Well Riley my public awaits." He said and ran down the hall.

"You can't lie to him Riley." Maya said.

"Yeah,your gonna break our little Farkle." I continued.

"I didn't do anything,this will all go away." Riley said.

Then jazz music played and Farkle came out tap dancing.

I looked at Riley and Maya,"I have to." I said.

"Fine." Maya said.

I walked up to Farkle and grabbed the other half of the stick and tapped dance to and I started to sing,"A tap and a tap,and a one,two three.Everyone's eyes are on me."

People started to clap for me and I laughed.

{Next Day:History Class}
Rowan's POV

"Nice bracelet,and locket." Riley said.

"You likey?" Me and Maya asked.

"History is about discovering the truth about the past,we spend sometime figuring out what that truth is." Cory said.

"Where'd you get the nice bracelet and locket?" Riley asked us.

"Shh we come here to learn." Me and Maya said.

Then we laughed knowing that's not true.

"Threw out history people have suffered the consequences for telling the truth." Uncle Cory went on.

"Is that real gold and silver?" Riley asked us again. "Don't know." I said. "Doesn't matter." Maya said.

"People have suffered greatly for having the courage to tell the truth." Cory continued with the lesson.

"So sometimes it's better not to?" Riley asked.

"But isn't there consequences for that to sir?" Lucas asked him.

"Yes there is Mr Friar." Cory said.

"No matter what you do the truth will always come out." Cory said as the bell rung.

"So....where'd you get the locket and the bracelet?" Riley asked us again.

"France." We answered.

"You two we're in France?" Riley asked.

"Si senor." We replied.

"You two were not in France because if you we're you would have brought me back a croissant." she said.