Chapter 19

Clara's POV

3am...

I wake up with a sharp pain in my stomach and feel the need to vomit. I run to the bathroom and hurl over the toilet. I feel nauseous and dizzy. My head is spinning. Why would this be happening so early in the morning? No. I couldn't be that could it? Okay now I'm worried.

Tomorrow is Saturday so I can ask Lily to come to the pharmacy with me and we will find out.

Saturday...

"Lily, I really need your help", I say panicking over the phone.

"Woah okay, what's up?

"I- I think I might be pregnant."

"I'll be right over."

-
"Just do it Clara, we have to know."

I looked down at the stick.

"Okay I'm going."

I head into the bathroom and take the test, hoping that it will be negative. I wait for the result. I feel like bursting into tears when I see it. I take a few just to make sure.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

My dad is going to kill me. Seventeen and pregnant. Good going Clara I think to myself.

"So what did it say?", Lily asks as I come back into my room. I'm crying, I'm a state my life is ruined.

"I'm...I'm pregnant Lil"

"Oh my god, come here", she pulls me in for hug. I cry in her shoulder. "We can get through this Clara, I'll be with you all the way."

"Thank you Lil", I say. Now how am I going to tell my dad? In a matter of fact how will I tell John because it most certainly is his baby.