Chapter 24

A week had gone by and Clara wouldn't stop panicking. She didn't know how to tell her dad, he would surely kill her. Not literally. But he wouldn't be happy, especially because it's her teacher's child.

She couldn't concentrate in classes anymore, not that she could before because she was always thinking of John. Now it was a lot worse, she was always vomiting at break and lunch and had mood swings. She accidentally snapped at teachers. Of course she didn't mean it, she's pregnant but the teachers don't know that. The only people that know are Lily, John, herself and obviously Mini because John had to open his mouth and tell the bitch.

"Miss Oswald?", Clara looked up to her English teacher, Miss White who had been asking Clara a question for about five minutes and Clara didn't even realise. "I've been asking you this question for about five minutes, are you going to give me an answer or not?"

Clara looked around the room to see all eyes on her, she couldn't handle this anymore. She refused to answer which didn't end well. Miss White threatened to call her father.

"I don't know, just leave me alone." Clara snapped.

"Clara do you think that's the kind of tone a voice you are supposed to give to a teacher?"

Clara could here whispers coming from the desk behind her. Which made her fill with anger.

"Want to keep your opinions to yourself, thanks." Clara snaps again and storms out the class.

"Miss what's wrong with Clara?", one of the pupils ask.

"I don't know but I'm not having behaviour like that in my class, I will be phoning her father."

Miss White was a strict teacher, she wasn't exactly everyone's favourite teacher and by far she wasn't Clara's. Clara disliked her even more now.

Clara ran to the girls toilets and vomited in one of the cubicles. She started to cry. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She isn't ready to have child, but she won't let it go. She won't abort it, she'll give birth to it but she doesn't know if she will keep it.

She has to tell her dad sooner or later, probably sooner the better but his reaction won't be pleasant.