Chapter 11

Wednesday afternoon...

"John good luck tomorrow", said Clara and he engulfed her in a hug.
"Thanks Clara. You should pop round I could do with the company", he smiled.
"Yeah I will pop round after school, looking forward to meet Neve", smiled Clara.

Clara went and sat down at her desk before the class piled in.

"Clara where were you at lunch?", asked Lily. "Oh em I was up here studying", said Clara awkwardly. "Aw well you could of told me", said Lily. "Sorry Lil", Clara said.

Dr. Smith started get on with the lesson.

"Okay Lily could you tell me what DNA stands for?", asked Dr. Smith.

Lily's head shot up because she was almost sleeping.

"Em I don't know sir", she said. "Well try pay attention instead of following asleep get to your bed early", laughed John.

Lily put her head back down on the desk and John sighed.

"Clara can you tell me what DNA stands for?", asked John. "Erm is it Deoxyribose nucleic acid?", said Clara.

John smiled. "Yes well done Clara", he said and wrote it up on the board.

John set the class tasks to do in pairs.

"How the hell did you remember that DNA thing?", asked Lily. "Because I pay attention", laughed Clara. Lily quirked up an eyebrow. "You never used to pay any attention in Biology until Dr. Smith was our teacher?", said Lily making a valid point.

Clara could feel her cheeks burn a little. "Your blushing Clara? There isn't something between you and Dr. Smith is there?", asked Lily. "Of course not", lied Clara but Clara wasn't really good at lying Lily can read her like a book. "Oh my god there is and thats who you went out with at the weekend", squealed Lily.

"Lily please be quiet I don't want anyone knowing and neither does he", warned Clara. "I knew it! Hold on what about James I thought yous were dating?", asked Lily quite concerned.

Clara stiffened a little.

"I will talk to you after school about it Lil". Clara is going to have to tell Lily now she has no choice.

"Okay everyone start to get packed up", said John clearing up his things.

-

Lily came over to Clara's after school so they could talk.

"Okay Clara what is it between you and James?", asked Lily.

Clara told Lily the whole story and showed her the bruises.

"Oh my god Clara, you should have told me. I told you he wad bad news!", said Lily engulfing Clara into a hug.
"I just didn't want you to get hurt and please Lily don't go telling anyone", begged Clara. "I won't and have you told any adults?", asked Lily.
Clara nodded.

"I told John", she said.
"John? Who's John?", asked Lily.
"Dr. Smith", said Clara.
"Oh. Well Clara from now on please come and tell me we will get through this I promise", said Lily.
"Thanks Lil. But I'm really scared for him coming back its only like one other week", said Clara feeling quite scared.
"I will make sure he goes no where near you Clara, I promise", smiled Lily and they hugged.

-

John got home Wednesday night. He tidied up the spare room for Neve coming and invited Richard over.

"So you all set mate?", asked Richard. John nodded slightly.
"Yeah I think I am but its going to be hard so I'm going to need all the help I can get", said John. "Well am on my holiday break so I will be able to help you", said Richard. "Thanks Mate I do appreciate it", said John.

-

"Okay Neve you excited about going to see daddy tomorrow?", asked Mrs Wilson.
"Yes I can't wait. Will I get to see mummy to?", asked Neve.
Mrs wilson sighed.
"No Neve. I don't think mummy will be there but I know daddy is looking forward to seeing you", said Mrs Wilson buttoning up Neve's pink pyjammas.
"Okay then. Good night", she said and hopped into bed.
"Night night Neve", said Mrs Wilson.

Sorry about the late update been so busy lately:(

-ohhmycapaldi