Chapter Thirty-six

THIS ONE IS SLIGHTLY MORE SINISTER THAN THE LAST, YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED

The warm liquid covered my hands, drenching my stomach with the thick substance as I welcomed the warmth of his life substance draining onto my naked stomach. Dripping onto my naval before running down my sides as he remained between my parted legs.

His face contoured in pain as I continued to push the knife deeper into him, my hand pressed against the open wound as his body swallowed the blade, leaving damage in its path. His screams increased with every passing second as I got my revenge, a sickly sweet feeling warming me as his body went into shock. His eyes were wide with bewilderment and shock as he looked down at his stomach, watching as I twisted the knife once more as he shook in pain.

Pulling the knife out a large pool of blood fell from the wound, covering me as I shivered in pleasure. The sinister in me reaching the surface as his body collapsed on top of mine, his large frame crushing me slightly as I wiggled underneath him.

"Treasure," he whimpered with struggled breaths as I clenched my jaw together in anger, would he ever learn? 

Using my legs and body I maneuvered slightly, causing his body to roll from mine as his soft manhood left my core. He didn't fight as he rolled onto his back, his eye lids were becoming heavy as his trembling hands grasped onto his stomach in a desperate attempt to stop some bleeding.

Pushing myself into a sitting position I moved the bloodied knife in my hands, cutting the rope that prevented me from stabbing him in the chest. Relief filled me when the rope fell from my bruised wrists, the cream and bandages Antonio had placed on them hadn't been much help in protecting them.

"Sapphire," he called desperately as I rolled my eyes at the pathetic man who was acting as if I had pierced his heart.

Pushing myself from the mattress I walked to where his discarded clothing was, picking up his jeans as I rummaged through his pockets for his phone. The blood from my stomach ran down my legs, tickling my skin as bliss consumed me.

"You know darling, this is the most fun I've had all week," smiling sweetly I walked back to the bed despite my body telling me to run. I wasn't done with him just yet.

His breathing was heavy as he began to shout profanities towards me, his eyes darkened with anger as I watched him struggle to move. 

Laughing, I jumped onto the bed, dropping my body down onto his as I straddled his waist. His eyes clenched together in pain as he let out a moan of pain. Absentmindedly my finger smeared blood around his cut, enjoying the wet substance on my finger as I trailed some blood to his chest, where I should of stabbed him. Before I could stop my fingers had wrote my initials on his bare chest.

"Did I tell you I enjoyed when Darien took me rough?" giggling I pushed down on his hands causing them to dig into his wound, a screech leaving him as he shook wildly beneath me.

"I take it you don't like hard. Elisa mentioned once that it was strange but hey, watching you like this is turning me on," he whimpered as I pressed my body closer to his, trailing the bloodied knife to his side, cutting a bloody path to his waist as he went weak beneath me.

"You know that was for Darien," I smiled as I trailed the knife around his hands that held his wound, a satisfied smirk on my face, my brothers would be proud of the large gash I had made to his body.

"This though," trailing the blade down I stopped at his manhood, now soft from the pain he was going through as I trailed the warm metal over his tip, smearing him with his blood.

"This is for me," Digging the blade in I cut the skin, running it down the length of his manhood as an inhumane scream left his parted lips, tears falling from his eyes as he convulsed on the bed beneath me. 

"The last rapist I encountered is buried in my back yard, you're lucky I got you before my brothers," I smirked as his cries became louder, his manhood covered in blood as a slit ran from his tip to his base. Nothing that wouldn't heal with stitches but enough to have him beg for his life as I contemplated my options.

The sound of rapidly increasing steps had me cursing as I pulled away from Peter, the front of my body covered in his blood as I winked at him before jumping from the bed.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head as I stood beside the door, I wasn't finished with him yet. I didn't want him to die so easily with another quick stab wound. I would get him once I escaped from this hell hole.

I ran to the side of the door, clenching the knife in my wet hands ready to strike before making a run for it. My heart beat furiously within my chest as the adrenaline pulsed through me, wild scenarios ran through my mind as I bounced lightly on my feet, ready to attach.

My body pushed forward as the door opened, the bald close to the mans face as his strong hand wrapped around my wrist as I tensed under the touch.

"Change of plans," Antonio panted, dropping my wrist as if I hadn't just tried to stab him in the skull. 

His eyes landed on Peter before widening in amusement, the steps of his men getting closer as Antonio quickly grabbed a hold of me. 

"The basement is compromised, we have to run out the back door and into the forest," as he spoke he pulled the t-shirt from his head, handing me it as I quickly pulled the material onto my small frame. Happy to have something covering me as the thought of getting out of here terrified me.

"We have to go now," dragging me he pushed me towards the door, in a hurry as the shouting and steps got closer as Peter shouted from behind us. Stupid man was wasting his energy.

"I have to finish him," I tried to push past Antionio as his large frame blocked me, pushing me further down the hall as a tear fell down my cheek, "let me finish him," I screamed as I thew myself at him as his body took the blow, unfazed.

"Your brothers want him alive," he grumbled as I instantly stopped fighting against him.

"They are here?" I smiled widely, my question being answered with the sound of machine guns firing throughout the house.