Chapter Twenty

Yes the twins share a girl, if this creeps you out I apologize and can assure you there won't be too much detail about them in this book as there will be a book specifically for them.

"My only regret it not telling enough people to fuck off.."

If looks could kill people would be arranging my funeral costs, her cold blue eyes glaring into my soul with so much sorrow. The pain in her eyes so raw I almost winced, the pain much more than a broken heart. She'd been hurt badly before.

"You filthy man stealing whore!" she screeched, her body trying to lunge at me as Marcos held her back.

"You are both just like him!" she whimpered softly, the strength in her voice gone as my heart ached. My brothers were known to be womanizers, especially Donatello, but I severely hoped they hadn't hurt her in the past for her to have such trust issues. No woman, or man, deserves to be so heart broken by the other sex.

"She is our sister!" Marcio all but shouted, his face red with anger as he looked at the trembling girl who whimpered in Marcos arms. Her crying instantly halting as she looked at me with wide eyes; shock, pain and regret mixed in her eyes before she looked at my brothers who looked less than pleased.

"Never speak to my sister like that! After everything and you compare us to him," Marcio sneered, shaking his head in disbelief as he walked over to me. Placing a kiss on my head, "Sorry, you don't need this," he sighed, their girlfriends sniffling filling the room as no one uttered a word.

"I'm going out, don't wait up on me," he growled lowly, storming past the both of them as Marcos looked like he wanted to go with him, his eyes looking between the both of them before he sighed.

"She didn't mean it Marcio," Marcos muttered softly, the uncertainty in his eyes making Marcio scoff softly.

"We both know she meant every word of it. If she wants me to be like him I will," he laughed slightly, almost evilly as he stormed out of the room. The sound of the front door slamming shut having us all wince.

"I'm so sorry, I thought-I'm so sorry," she cried, Marcos looking concerned but at the same time deeply hurt.

"I'm sorry," she cried, her focus solely on me. 

"Been called worse," I laughed, trying to lighten the situation but at the same time want to strangle the living day lights out of her. With one look at Marcos I knew he was pissed off as I clenched my teeth together to stop the words from flowing out my mouth. I had already punched someone tonight I think that was enough for one day. Tomorrow... maybe.

"He wouldn't, would he?" she broke down again, her attention on Marcos as sobs left her mouth.

"I don't know Athena," he sighed, the anger visible in his eyes as he shook his head slightly, her tears falling on my polished floor as I glared at her slightly. 

I was not in the mood for this shit.

"Can you take her somewhere else," I sighed, lifting my cool hand to my forehead to ease the ache.

"We'll get a hotel," Marcos smiled sadly, making a move to leave the room as she bowed her head in shame.

"I meant to your room dip shit," I rolled my eyes as a small smile pulled on his lip, walking out the room as she shamefully followed behind him.

Pulling my phone out my pocket to turn off the annoying notifications to see a text message that made my heart clench; "I'm sorry my beautiful love, my dearest treasure."