Chapter Twenty-five

I jolted awake with the rumble of a plane engine, my eyes frantically looking around the bedroom of the private plane as my heart rapidly pounded within my chest. Scrambling to my feet as the plane made a sudden movement as I ran to the small round windows, watching the buildings get smaller and smaller as we continued to climb. My nerves skyrocketing as I clenched my hands into fists.

I couldn't deal with this drama. I just wanted a hot bath, pizza and a glass of wine. Why the hell had he dragged my unconscious body onto a plane. I didn't even know he had a private plane!

The small door opening had me looking away from the window in a hurry, my eyes meeting the concerned looking Darien who studied me for a moment without uttering a word. His eyes holding nothing but worry as he scanned my body, from head to toe.

"Why am I on a plane?" he continued to look at me, ignoring the question as my annoyance levels spiked.

"Are you injured?" his concerned voice filled the small room as I automatically shook my head no despite the pain in my side and ribs. I shouldn't of jumped from a moving car but then god knows how much pain I would of been in if Kieran kept his clutches on me. I couldn't belief how stupid I had been to go with him. After he punched me I shouldn't of been so stupid. For once I should of listened to Darien.

"You should go shower," he nodded to a door that was to the far side of the room.

Without looking at him I went to the room, locking the door behind me before letting the first few tears fall. Why would Kieran do this to me? He said he loved me. I guess I should no longer listen to that horrid word it only brought me pain. And then there was my father, well the one who I thought was my father. I had never been in the same room as my own father. Not to mention my mother, she was the cause of that. Sleeping with another man whilst being married, my father wouldn't of tried to make her so jealous, getting Sasha knocked up and god knows who else.

Clearing the tears off my cheeks I took a deep breath. I didn't want to cry anymore I wanted to be strong as my world continued to crumble around me.

My eyes wandered around the surprisingly luxurious bathroom, a bit too luxurious for a plane in my opinion but Darien had always liked the finer things in life. Why the hell had I not bought a private plane?

Walking to the mirror I took in my appearance. My once blonde hair was now brown with mud, leaves and twigs. My nightdress  was damp and clung to my body, covered in filth as I quickly took it off my body. The cold air making me tremble as I turned the shower on. Letting the water warm my cold skin and relax my aching muscles.

Messaging my head with the shampoo as the water turned brown, the drain covered in leaves and twigs as the mud washed out of my hair. Jealousy coursing through my veins as to why Darien had female products on his plane. I had no right, he was a single man he could do what he wanted. Part of me wished he would of waited for me, not touched another woman once we broke up but that was ridiculous. I had told him I never wanted to see him again, he had every right to sleep with woman. Despite the pain in my chest I knew I was being petty, I was the one who continued to push him away once he apologised. A simple apology wasn't enough though.

Scrubbing my body with soap I began to feel better, fresh. The scent of raspberries filling my senses as I let the water continue to roll down my naked body until the water became clear.