Awww

I walk back and forth, pacing the hallways of the hospital. All I can think about is losing Jake. I can't lose him, I won't.

"Aubree, where is he? Is he okay? What's going on?" I'm bombarded with questions from both Cory and Izzie.

My voice starts cracking, "I don't know you guys. My life is just so fucked up! I can't stand it anymore!" I burst into tears and Cory wraps his arms around me, pulling me to him.

"Shhh, it's okay Bree." He soothingly whispers in my ear while stroking my hair.

I hear murmurs from Izzie to Cory. I raise my head and look at Iz. "What?" I say softly, wiping my eyes.

"Nothing, just brother and sister talk." Izzie states.

I never knew how soft her voice was, she don't talk much.

I never even know they were brother and sister.

"You're Cory's brother?" I ask.

"Sort of. His mom married my dad." She looks into my eyes as she speaks.

Before I could say anything the doctor steps out of the room.

"Ms. Michaels?" I step forward, "yes?"

"Jake is doing just fine. Luckily the puncture wound wasn't too deep, so we just stitched up the wound. He is sedated right now and can't speak and probably can't hear from the anesthesia." Mr. Peyton gives us the analysis.

"Okay, thank you doctor. Can we visit him?" I ask, eager to see Jake.

"Yes, but only one at a time." The doctor says.

"Can I go first?" Cory looks in my eyes.

"Yeah sure, I'll just hang with Iz." I reply.

Cory exits the hallway and closes the door behind him.

I sit down in the chair beside Izzie.

"Look, I'm sorry if I offended you." I say, turning in my chair so we are face to face.

"Why would you offend me?" Her face full of confusion.

"I don't know. I just thought I did by asking if you and Cory were related."

"Oh, no no no Bree, not at all." She says, giving me a weak smile.

"Okay, I don't want to make you upset or hurt you." I admit.

"Don't worry about that. I like you a lot Aubree. You have been the only girl to make Jake truly smile since his old girlfriend Jamie." She lowers her voice, making sure no one overhears.

"Jamie? He has never told me about a Jamie before." I say.

"She was just his first and only love," she says still whispering,"they did everything together. After he found out she was cheating on him with the captain of the football team he ended it and has never been the same, that is until you came along." She lets all of that sink in and I feel a little bad for Jake.

"Aubree, you are the best thing that has ever happened to him. I am so thankful for you coming to Washington." She extends her arms and I lean into her hug.

"Izzie, you are a really good friend. We should have a sleepover some time." I say, giving a weak smile.

The door opens and out walks Cory. "Jake is doing okay, but he's not responding to anything right now." He says, looking in my eyes.

"You can go next, I'll go last." Izzie says. I smile to her and walk towards the door, my nerves getting anxious.

I close the wooden door behind me and walk into the sanitized hospital room. I examine the room, two bed side tables with magazines and flowers on them beside Jakes bed, and two couches and a few medical machines in the room.

There lays Jake, his left arm stuck with IV needles. He looks so peaceful, but hurt at the same time. I try to hold back the tears and pull a chair beside his bed.

I grab his right hand and intertwine our fingers. "Jake, I feel like this is all my fault." I whisper, as my voice cracks.

I rub my thumb back and forth across the back of his hand. I stare at him, laid down in these white sheets. His skin pale and his brown hair looking lighter than usual.

"I feel so terrible." I whisper, as silent tears start falling from my eyes.

I think back to the first day we met. Jake is the first person that has ever stood up for me.

I smile weakly remembering our first date. The way he kissed my neck, even though he was drunk.

When he trusted me with the story of his brother.

When he trusted me enough to tell me the truth about Seth, his 'dad'.

"Remember when you found out about my scars?" I ask, no answer. "How you broke down in front of me, telling me the story of your brother." Still no answer. "Jake, you saved me from myself. I haven't cut in weeks, the longest I've ever stopped cutting. You are the most beautiful and kind person I have ever met. I love you so much, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Tears rush down my face and I lay my head on our hands, my tears soaking our hands.

"You too.." A weak voice speaks. I sniffle and raise my head, seeing Jake's eyes opening slightly.

"Jake? Jake!" I smile, this moment being bittersweet. I sling my arms around him and he grunts. I pull away an apologize "Im sorry Jake..I just got so excited. You're okay!" I state, rubbing my eyes.

"It's o-okay." He whimpers.

"How much did you hear...?" I whisper.

"Everything." He says softly, whispering back.

I blush and look down at my shoes.

"I meant every word.." I trail off, fiddling with my fingers.

Jake gives me a weak smile and he slowly raises up, just to lay back down again.

"Jake don't move." I say cautiously.

"I'm fine. What even happened?" He looks me in the eyes, while speaking.

"Zack..he stabbed you at school." I frown, tears forming at my eyes again.

"Oh yeah.." He says softly, closing his eyes.

"Jake I'm so sorry, I feel like this is all my fault. Maybe if you had never met me-" I'm cut off by Jakes words.

"Aubree stop! None of this is your fault. Now come lay with me." He says, using the last bit of his energy to scoot over.

I stay silent and lay down beside him. He rolls over on his side and wraps his arm around me, pulling my waist closer to his.

He snuggles his head in my neck and I reach my hand behind me, ruffling his hair with my fingers.

"I love you Jake." I whisper.

"I love you too." He says softly.

He puts his leg over mine, intertwining them.

"You smell pretty." He whispers in my neck, making me giggle softly.

"You should sleep.." I trail off, starting to move out of the bed.

Jake grabs me and holds me close, putting dead weight in his arm so I can't get up.

"Okay, I'll stay but go to sleep." I say.

He nods in my neck, leaving behind a gentle, lingering kiss right below my ear.

Pretty soon I hear soft snores coming from him. I grab my phone from my pocket, trying not to wake him up.

I text Izzie, telling her what happened. I lay my phone on the table and close my eyes, drifting to sleep.
*********************************

"Awww." I rub my eyes and look at my surroundings. Cory and Izzie standing beside the bed, looking down on us.

"Uhm, hi?" I ask kind of quietly.

"You two are adorable! We took pictures!" Izzie blurts out, as Cory elbows her in the ribs.

I raise up slightly, sitting on the edge of the bed, Jake's arm still wrapped around my waist.

"Cory-" before I could finish my sentence Cory was already moving Jake's arm from my waist.

I stand up from the bed and fall forward. Izzie catches me in her arms before I fall in the floor.

"Aubree are you okay?" She asks, panic in her voice.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I stand up, regaining my balance. I put my hand on my head and realize I have a pounding migraine.

"Does either of you have Advil or Tylenol?" I ask quietly.

Izzie hands me some and I swallow the pills. "Thanks." I say looking at Izzie.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Cory asks, concern all over his face.

"Yeah, I just feel a little-" I grab my stomach and dart to the bathroom. Okay, I just lost what little breakfast I ate this morning.

I hear knocks on the door. "Aubree let me in please." I hear Izzie's soft voice on the other side of the door.

I wipe my mouth with a paper towel and flush the toilet, I open the door and she rushes in.

"Pull up your shirt." She demands.

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused.

She grabs the hem of my shirt and raises it up. She presses her fingertips below my belly button and looks at me with concerned eyes.

"Aubree, you're pregnant." She whispers.

**************************
DRAMA BOMB!!! OMFG CLIFF HANGER AGAIN!!!

Izzie could be wrong.

Do you think Aubree is actually preggers?

Vote and comment(: