Are You Serious?

I finally got out of hell hole high around 3:45. Best school day ever! Hint my sarcasm once again.

I made no friends what so ever. I mean can I consider Jake, Cory, and Izzy my friends? Maybe it's better if I don't get attached to them. If they knew the real me they would just leave.

I love how I'm just talking to myself mentally as I walk home. Another quality of being the biggest freak of the entire planet.

*beep beep* I look down at my phone and I slide the screen open. A text from Jake? How did I get his number?

'Hey sweet cheeks, I put my number in your phone and maybe looked at your contacts when I found your phone. In my defense I was trying to figure out whose phone it was.' Jake texts.

I roll my eyes and smirk 'Yeah of course you were..you probably snooped my pictures in hopes for my nudes.' I press send and bite my lip.

My phone beeps instantly. 'You have nudes and I didn't get to see? Damn you. (;' he replies.

'Whatever. I'm home and I have to get ready. Bye bad ass.' I giggle to myself and lock my phone as I walk through the door.

"Hey dad." I approach my father while he is standing in the kitchen washing dishes. "Hey A.J." That's what he calls me because my middle name is Jane.

"How was your first day, sweetie?" He says smiling, drying his hands off and sitting down at the table with me.

"Uhm it was fine.." I told him of all the events that my day consisted of except Tabitha and losing my phone and me being shy.

"Oh sounds like you had a good first day, honey." He smiles and I give him my prize winning fake smile.

"Oh yeah and dad..?" I trail off, playing with the cover of my phone.

"Yeah Bree?" He says, using my other nickname.

"I got invited to a party...by a boy.." I say blushing. "Can I go..or if not its okay..." I trail off looking around the kitchen.

"Of course you can go. Just stay safe okay? I was going to a dinner party tonight with some co-workers anyways. What time will you be home?" He says, his eyes peering into mine.

"Uhm I'm not sure." I reply honestly.

"Okay well you know what's right and what's wrong. Try not to get into too much trouble and use protection." He says confidently.

"Dad! That was the last thing on my mind and he is just my friend. I don't even like him like that..ugh!" I sigh and stand up, walking away.

I hear him chuckling as I walk up the stairs. "Okay well I'm leaving, bye love you." He shouts and closes the door.

I look at my phone and see two new messages. I slide my phone open and see two new numbers on my phone.

'Hey this is Cory. Jake gave me your number.' The other one said 'Hey this is Izz. Jake gave me your #' I text them both back saying okay.

My bedside clock says 5:50. I sigh. Okay well party time I guess. I walk to my closet and shuffle through all the clothes. I have nothing to wear.

I can't let them see my scars so..maybe I should just wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

I look for my paint splattered see through long sleeve shirt and grab my dark wash skinny jeans. I slide on my converse and look in my mirror. Okay, looks good. I whisper to myself.

*beep beep* oh my gosh is this what it's like to be popular? I ask aloud, grabbing my phone. 'Wear something hot xx Jake(;'

I roll my eyes and throw my phone on the bed. I am not changing. I straighten my hair and put on my normal makeup. I look at the clock and it says 6:45.

I groan and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth so my breath is minty clean. I apply some strawberry lip gloss and I rub my lips together.

I hear someone knocking on the door. I grab my phone and leather jacket and walk downstairs. I open the door and the sight before me almost makes me go into shock.

There stands Jake on my door step. His chocolate brown hair swept slightly to the side, his dimples shining, and his eyes more green than hazel tonight.

I continue checking him out. He is wearing a white v neck and dark wash jeans and white vanz. He smells of wash powder and cigarettes. Not a bad smell, he smells amazing to be honest. I smile at him and he smirks.

"Are you done checking me out sweet cheeks?" He says as his dimples form at his cheeks once again.

"I was not checking you out." I lie. "Are you ready to go?" I say, giving him a weak fake smile.

"Yeah let's go." He grabs my hand and leads me to the sidewalk. "Uhm where is your car?" I ask stupidly.

"Uhm this I don't have one..we're riding my motorcycle." He says motioning to his black crotch rocket.

"Uhh..." I look at him with a worried expression. "It's fine scardy cat I won't hurt you, you'll be safe with me." He smiles and hands me a helmet.

"I've never rode one before.." I trail off looking at the helmet. "You'll be completely fine, just hold on tight." I sigh and put the helmet on, my heart racing.

I get on the bike behind him and put my hands on his waist. He grabs my hands and puts them around his waist completely.

I blush and he says 'hold on tight' as he revs up the engine. I lay my head on his back and close my eyes. He starts speeding off but I keep my eyes closed, too scared to open them.