Shhhh

A/N- sorry for such the long wait, I've been kind of busy and haven't really had any inspiration to write. Please vote and comment, I love to see all the votes and comments you guys leave me. WARNING MATURE AND SEXUAL CONTENT!! They will be moving from point of views so try not to get lost. Now on with the story(:
*********************************

Jake looks at me, startled. "Aubree are you sure?" He says, with a cautious voice.

"Im sure.." I say, kind of nervous.

"What about your dad? What if he hears us?" Jake asks.

"He has sound proof walls because of something to do with outside noise that can't let him sleep, I don't know, I call bull shit on that." I say.

Jake smirks and starts kissing my neck, tracing his fingers up and down my arm.

He gets close to my ear and whispers "I'm going to be gentle to you."

His words took me by surprise because he is so rough and hard with things, I thought this was going to be painful.

I stay silent and he reaches over to my table and plays music from my iPod dock.

He flips us over so I'm straddling his waist. He starts fumbling with the hem of my shirt, wanting it off.

I help him, sliding my shirt over my head. He smirks at me and I blush looking at the pillow beside him.

"Aubree don't be shy. You are absolutely gorgeous inside and out."
Jake says softly, rubbing tiny circles in my hip with his thumb.

With his words I blush even more.

He grabs my arms and pulls me down so I am face to face with him. I stare into his beautiful eyes as he stares right back into mine.

He leans forward slightly and bites my lip, sliding his finger up my side. I put my hand on his left cheek and brush my thumb back and forth across his smooth skin.

I pull away and start sliding his shirt over his body. I've only seen him once shirtless and I didn't get to touch him but now he is here, with me, he is all
mine.

We finally get his shirt over his perfect face and my jaw drops slightly seeing his abs and v lines.

"Like what you see?" Jake smirks biting his lip.

"Mmhmm" I whisper softly.

I start sliding my fingertips up and down his torso, feeling his warm smooth skin.

I lean down and start kissing his chest, moving lower and lower to his stomach. I raise up and look at him.

Apparently that felt good because his eyes are closed. I slide my fingertips on the outline of his v lines and his body jerks.

Haha, he is ticklish on his v lines. I think to myself.

He leans up against the head board of my bed and pulls me closer to him. He puts his hand on the back of my neck and gently moves my head to his.

Our lips crash together, making a heated kiss. I slide my tongue in his mouth and he moans slightly.

I run my fingers through his hair and smile, breaking the kiss.

*Jake's POV*

She looks so beautiful, I think to myself staring at her. How did I ever get so lucky to date a girl like her?

She gets off of my waist and stands up off the bed. She puts her hands on her button and starts to unbutton her pants, sliding them down slowly.

"Aubree.." She stays silent, continuing to slide her jeans down.

Her pants are off, leaving her in her lacy black panties and purple bra.

Yeah, if I weren't hard before I am now.

She kneels on the bed beside my legs and puts her hands on my jean button, unbuttoning them and sliding them down until they are completely off.

*Aubree's POV*

As I pull his pants off I see his little friend poking up from his boxers. I bite my lip and he sits up, scooting over to the left side of the bed. I get in the bed on the right side and he straddles my thighs.

He traces his fingers across the cups of my bra, making goosebumps shoot across my skin.

I close my eyes as his hands make their way to my back, unhooking my bra and throwing it to the floor.

I open my eyes and meet his.

Red color starts crawling up my cheeks. I cross my arms over my chest covering myself.

"Aubree, don't. You look beautiful, don't be afraid of your body." Jake whispers.

I blush even more and he gently moves my arms away. He leans his head down and starts kissing over my chest, making heat rush through my body.

His hands roam down to my sides, tickling them slightly with his soft fingertips. I sigh gently and he moves his hands lower, hooking his pointer finger in my panties, sliding them off.

He smiles at me and I blush even more, making my entire face red.

"You're so pretty when you blush." He says winking.

He starts kissing my stomach and makes his way to my waist line. He kisses across it and back up to my lips.

Jake slides off his boxer and my mouth drops open seeing his 'buddy'. This time he is the one blushing.

He positions himself at my entrance, he pulls me close to him, wrapping my arms around his back.

With one swift moment Jake is inside me, thrusting his hips back and forth.

I groan and bury my head in his neck. My finger nails start scratching at his back as he moves in and out of me faster.

"God, Aubree." Jake groans.

I stay silent and move my hips with his, moaning as he hits my sweet spot.

He pulls out of me and falls down on the other side of me, our breathing coming out as pants.

"Aubree, that was amazing." Jake says intertwining our fingers together.

"Yes, yes it was." I say as my breathing starts slowing down back to normal.

I unlace our fingers and look around my floor for my shirt. I can't find mine so I pick up Jake's. I slide it over my body. The hem of the shirt hitting my mid thigh.

I throw his boxer at him and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Put them on or you're sleeping in the floor." I state.

"Fine kitten." Jake groans.

He slides them on and lifts up the blankets, patting the spot beside him for me to lay down. I make my way under the comforter and he quickly rolls over on his side, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I instantly get butterflies at his touch and smile to myself. He buries his head in my neck and starts leaving gentle kisses all over it.

"Aubree?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"I love you." Jake says, leaving another lingering kiss on my neck.

********************************
Will Aubree say 'I love you too' or not? CLIFF HANGER

I didn't want to get into the sex scene too much cuz it's weird. Anyways, comment & vote.

Zack might be back HINT HINT

---------Here is a preview of the next chapter: -----------

"Zack, why the hell are you here!?" I shout, making everyone in the crowded hallway stop in their tracks.

"Oh didn't you hear babe, Im a new student here." He smirks at me.

Where is Jake when I need him?

"Don't call me babe." I say through clenched teeth.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it, babe?" He says smirking, pushing me against my locker.

"She won't be doing anything, I will, especially if you don't get your filthy hands off of MY girlfriend." A husky voice says sternly.

Jake!