Party Time

"Are you going to let go of me?" A husky soft voice says to me. I open my eyes and realize we're at a huge house with blaring music and tons of cars.

I release Jake fast and hop of the death machine. "Yeah sorry.." I say softly.

"It's fine..it's kinda hot when you clenched on to me." He smirks at me and winks. He grabs my hand and butterflies swarm my stomach.

We walk in the door and everyone greats Jake like he is the king of the party or something.

"Bro! I'm so glad you could make it! Who's the hottie?" A guy with deep brown hair and brown eyes asked Jake, as his hand motions to me.

Wait. I'm the hottie?

"Reese this is Aubree. Aubree this is Reese." Jake introduces us and Reese grabs my hand, kissing it. I blush and pull my hand away.

"Sup?" Reese says as I just kinda awkwardly smile.

"She don't talk much..she's a shy little kitten." Jake says smiling at me.

I roll my eyes and see drinks of all kinds over by the wall. I've never drank before. I'm kinda nervous bout it but I'm 17 so maybe I should try..

"Okay bro see you round." Reese and Jake must have been talking while I was think talking to myself. Wow I am the biggest loser, ever.

"So Aubree, would you like something to drink?" Jake says, walking us over to the drink table. "Uhm I've never drank before.." I whisper to him.

"Do you want to?" He asks, his sweet soft voice making my heart melt.

I slowly shake my head yes. He orders a lime beer for himself and a cherry coke with vodka for me.

I smell the drink and it smells like cherries and alcohol. "Taste it." Jake says as he takes a drink of his.

I lift up the glass and the vodka tastes kinda sweet but it burns as it trickles down my throat. The cherry after taste making me lick my lips. Mmh that was really good.

"Do you like it?" Jake asks, noticing I drank it all. "Yes. That was amazing." I say smiling a rare real smile.

Jake orders me another and I see a girl starring at me from across the room. I just kinda shrug it off and Cory approaches us with Izzy.

"Hey Aubree! You look hot tonight." Cory says smiling. "Thanks, you look nice too." I say, motioning to his leather jacket and dark jeans.

"Are you drunk yet?" Izzy asks me. "Uhm no?" I say confused. "Most people get drunk after their first vodka." She states, obviously seeing the confusion on my face.

"Oh my god. I've had three." I say looking at my glasses. "Just don't have drunk sex." She says winking at Jake.

"Nah..no sex for me." I say as Jake grabs my hand. He pulls me close to him so our chests are touching.

"And why is that kitten?" He says smirking. "Because.." I say, as I feel him put his arms around my waist.

"What don't wanna lose your virginity to muah?" Jake smirks, sliding his hand a little lower to my butt.

"I'm not a virgin.." I say looking at the floor. He pulls away from me looking shocked. "You aren't?" He says slowly.

"No. I'm not." I repeat myself. "Oh. I just assumed you were.." He says kinda frowning. "Yeah." I say looking at the floor.

"It's okay little kitty." He says, reassuring me with a smile. "So is kitty my nickname now or..?" I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck, as we start slow dancing.

"Why? Do you not like it?" He asks softy. "It's fine with me.." I say trailing off. That's what my mom use to call me.

He pulls me closer to him as our bodies are completely touching. I look up at him and he looks at me. His eyes peering into mine. I smile and he smiles back.

He leans forward and places his soft, full lips on mine. I taste the lime on his tongue. I run my fingers through his hair as he grips my waist.

His tongue battles mine as we finally pull away. He smirks and says "you're a really good kisser." I roll my eyes and pull away from his grip.

What is wrong with me? Why am I so flirty? I think it's all those drinks. Don't have sex Aubree, don't do it. I mentally slap myself and snap back to reality. "Wanna go somewhere quiet?" Jake says, winking as he grabs my hand.

"Sure." I mentally stab myself five hundred times with a knife because I just promised myself I wouldn't have sex with him. Don't let it happen, I tell myself.

We walk up the stairs and go to an empty room. He locks the door and pushes me against the wall. I practically gasp as he raises my arms above my head.

He bites his lip, which might I add is the sexiest thing ever, and leans his head down to start kissing my neck.

"Jake.." I say whispering. "Mmh?" Jake mumbles as he nips at my skin with his perfect teeth. "No sex." I whisper as he continues kissing my neck. Making his way to my collar bones.

I let out a soft moan as he bites my neck, leaving it red, he blows over the wet area, giving me goosebumps. I smile as he intertwines his fingers with mine.

Are we going to have sex? We aren't even dating. At least I don't think we are. I think he is drunk. No sex. All though I do wanna see what he looks like without clothes. Aubree! Don't have those thoughts.

Maybe a little sex won't hurt..nope no sex...maybe i should..hmm...he's just drunk..

All these thoughts run through my mind as I moan softly at the kisses I'm receiving from Jake.