CHAPTER 17

~Johnnie's p.o.v ~

We talked about each other for a while and I felt that feeling again. The feeling I had back in the hospital. His name flashed at me and I couldn't help but ask

"Are you the Kyle from the hospital a long time ago?"

His face lightened up, and mine did too. I jumped and tripped, and accidently fell on Kyle.

"I-i-im sorry" I apologized

My expression changed and I made our lips meet. I backed away and ran out of the apartment.

~Kyle's p.o.v ~

What just happened? I never knew he loved me.

I stared at the door for a long time until I heard sirens outside. I ran downstairs and out of the apartment. I followed the sirens and saw a big crowd when I turned the corner. I started to panic and rushed over to the crowd. I pushed through and saw them helping someone from stop bleeding so much.

I wasn't Johnnie. Thank goodness.

I looked above the crowd and saw Johnnie running into an alley. I ran after him and turned into the alley. I chased him until he stopped at the dead end of the alley. He turned around and saw me.
Tears were streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry!" I whined.

"It's alright. I love you." I spoke

"NO!" He snapped

I started to walk closer to him but he pulled out a gun and I stopped and put my hands in front of me gesturing to put the gun down.

"STOP! Don't come any closer! " He cried

"Noone has to get hurt." I tried to convince him

I walked closer and I was just a foot away when he pointed the gun to his head.

"I love you too Kyle..." he whispered

I jumped to hug him and put my head between the gun and his head while he pulled the trigger.

~Johnnie's p.o.v ~

OMG what did I do?

I thought fast and pointed the gun to my head again and pulled the trigger. This time nobody got in the way.

We are free now.

Kyle?

We are free.

Thank you.

I love you. . .

Goodnight...