CHAPTER 9

~Johnnie's p.o.v ~

When we got home we changed out of our uniforms and Kyle pulled out our homework while I ordered pizza with the little money we had left over. We did our homework and went to sleep.

~The next day~

It was the weekend so I had to work and Kyle went along with me. We called a taxi. After a half an hour later the taxi showed up in front of the apartment.

"KYLE THE TAXI IS HERE!" I called

We rushed to the taxi and hopped in. I gave the taxi driver the address to the hospital and he started to pull out of the drive way.

The ride was erie quiet. I got lost in my thoughts while the car bounced off the road once in a while.

I couldn't hold it in any more. I looked at Kyle and called

"Kyle.."

He looked at me

"I have to tell you something."

He started to blush as if he had the same feelings.

"I just wanted to say..is that I love yo

CRASH

I started to get up grunting but fell back down from the pain. Everything was dizzy and I was laying on a bunch of shattered glass. I felt the warm blood flow down the side of my head. I tried to move but was paralyzed by the car.

"Ky *cough* Kyle?!" I called

No response.

I blacked out.

I woke up in the hospital. The bright light above me blinded me. I flinched and lifted my head and saw I was surrounded my doctors.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I panicked

"WHERE'S KYLE?!" I continued

"TELL ME YOU FUCKS!" I snapped

"shut the fuck up!" One doctor snapped and put a needle in my arm and I blacked out again.