CHAPTER 15

~Johnnie's p.o.v ~

I opened the door and someone came charging at me and hugged me. He was talking but I was to suprised to listen. I looked at the police guy and he smiled.

"He wouldn't stop talking and seeing you. He loves you." He spoke then nodded. He starting to walk out the door and said

"If anything happens, just call"

Then disappeared.

I hugged the person back and my eyes started to water, but why? I felt together again. Whole. Like what was missing was back, like it came back.  I pulled him out of a hug and tried shaking the tears.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked

"Johnnie... It's me Kyle! Don't you remember me? We met in grade schoo!

Johnnie..." he cried out

I thought hard but nothing came to me.

"I'm sorry but I don't. Please leave." I said politely

"Johnnie..." he whined

"Please... don't send me away..." he continued

"I need you..."

I closed my eyes and went back into my place. I looked through the peek hole and he was still there.

I need to detract myself. I'll go to college.

I thought.

Your stupid! He's the thing that you were missing! He's the reason why you felt empty! Lost! Alone! Take him back and get to know him again! The government erased your memory! That's why you don't remember! NOW GET BACK AND TAKE HIM IN!

My thoughts screamed

I got up and walked to the door and hesitated to open it. I opened it and he was still there, crying.

"I have no where to go..." he cried

"I'm sorry... you can come in.." I said

He looked up and struggled to smile but stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back and we went inside. I looked at the time and it was 11:55pm. I looked back at Kyle and he was asleep on the couch.  Since he was asleep I might as well try to sleep.

I laid on my bed and pondered for hours but I couldn't figure out who he was. I thought about my whole past but nothing came. There was someone similar and special but it was a very blurry image.

~Kyle's p.o.v ~
~Kyle's dream ~

I woke up and I was on Johnnie's couch. I was happy to see him and checked his bedroom but he wasn't there. I check the whole place but he wasn't there. I started to check the closets but he still wasn't here. I walked in his bedroom and checked his closet and his lifeless body was hanging by a noose. I felt like throwing up. I bent over and almost threw up. I looked back at him and he was still alive! He was struggling for air. I started to panic and tried to find something to hold him up. I found some containers and put it under his feet. I cut him down from the noose and his lifeless body fell onto the containers. I fell to my knees and started to cry and scream. I held him in my arms as I heard sirens in the distance.

~end of dream ~

I shot up and I was crying. I bolted to Johnnie's room and he wasn't there. I started to panic and I looked around the corner and saw the bathroom light on. Negative thoughts ran through my mind and I knocked on the bathroom door.

"J-johnnie?" I called

No answer.

I knocked again, and again. I began to pound.

"JOHNNIE! ANSWER ME!" I screamed

No answer.

I turned the door knob and it was unlocked. I opened the door fully and saw Johnnie in the bath tub.