What Gave It Away?

Percy's PoV

Oh gods. I gave it away when I said empousai. I looked at the book Sam was holding.

"So....Hi?" I said.

"Percy, we're a bit worried about you. It looks like you believe in a dead religion," Sam said. I luaghed not able to hold it in.

"Why are you laughing? We are worried about your mental health," Tucker said.

"What gave you that idea?" I asked.

"You believe in vampire ghost ladies," Danny said frankly.

"My dad was Greek so he taught me this religion. It just stuck with me," I lied before running out of the mansion back to the Fenton's, and going to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~English the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRASH!

"Percy, will you go grab a couple more erasers for the whiteboard?" Paul asked angling his head towards the window.

"Yep," I said running out. I saw Danny raise his hand.

I ran outside and saw an old friend.

"Hey Beefie!" I yelled.

"ROAR!"

I uncapped Riptide. As the Minotaur turned towards me with a car in his hands.

"Hey Meatie!" I heard someone else exclaim.

"Get out of here! He's here for me!" I yelled at him, ducking from the car that the Minotaur threw.

"You sure? "Cause I get hunted!"

"For sport or for a meal?" I said, ducking another car.

"Someone wants my "pelt" on a wall," Came the snarky reply.

"Yeah well if you don't stop distracting me I'm Beefy's meal!" I said as the Minotaur charged both arms out. I ducked underneath him and stabbed him before he could turn around.

"What was that?" I saw that it was Danny Phantom.

"What did it look like?"

"It looked like the Minot-"

"Don't say his name around me!" I exclaimed.

"Okay...."

"You're right. You may get hunted for sport, but I'm hunted for meat," I said.

"Why?"

"Bye!" I said, running into a storage closet, grabbing erasers for Paul and running back into class.

"Percy, what took you so long?"

"Nothing much, I just got lost," I replied sitting down. I saw Danny come in after me. He stared at me for a few moments before sitting down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi There! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment!!

Thanks!

~sam_fenton