One with the Beast

Hey Guys, First Chapter!!! Ahhh!!! I hope you like it! Any questions/tips/just want to say hi  feel free to comment below. Sorry if there are mistakes! Love you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A crack of thunder boomed above my head as I felt the first raindrop land on my cheek. Just great. I thought. Everyone began scrambling to get inside the school doors that sat before me, taunting me, as the rain started to fall. I sighed as I walked through North Coast High School’s doors. This is my first day of high school and I already can’t wait for it to be over. My dad wanted me to experience high school before I graduated but he is not even here to see it as his doing business in a couple of towns over. I am unsure, I have been home schooled all my life, until now. I was even more worried because I was not only joining a new school but I was joining the tribe. Technically I am part of it but I had only attended the serious meetings when I was little, not the social side of it. Come on Anna, only a couple of weeks and we are out of here! Dad will be home soon and he will let you get out of it I thought as I trudged to the office.