He's Mad At You: Liam

credit: stop-hoodie-tiime

You woke up with a massive headache, in a cold, empty, bed, with the irritating sun blindingly shining through the shutters. "Where's Liam?" You immediately thought when you didn't feel him next to you. Last night was a complete blur, and you couldn't remember anything. You climbed out of bed to rinse the taste of a cherry cocktail and vodka out of your mouth. You were almost frightened when you looked at yourself in the mirror,like someone threw you down a flight of stairs. You groaned, but proceeded to wash your face and brush your teeth for the sake of everyone.

Once you felt a million times better, you went downstairs to see if he was down there, but no sign of him. A note was perched on the counter top, and it sent a rush of panic, and relief through your body. It said:

"Dear, Y/N,

I know you were drunk, and probably didn't mean the things you said, but if you want to come and talk to me, please do it when you're sober.

Sincerely, Liam

Ouch, he didn't even put love, he must be really upset

You want to talk to him immediately and find out what you said, because apparently you hurt him pretty bad, and your supposed to make him happy. You call him up and ask if he could come over. He sighs into the phone, but replied with a "yes," and says he'll be there in a few. You go to your room to get dressed and try to manage your hair.

About 10 minutes of you pacing around and rehearsing what you were going to say, you hear a subtle knock at your door. You make your way over, but hesitate to open it, once you finally get the courage to. He twitches the corner of his mouth, which you suppose is to be a smile. "Hey," you say, trying to meet his eyes. "Hey," he replies, almost emotionless. "Well, so, you wanted to talk," he says scratching the back of his neck. You snap out of your gaze to process what he said. "Yeah, uhh, over here," you say leading the way to the couch. "I just wanted to say that I am really sorry for whatever I said to you that made you that upset, and I was wondering if you could tell me what I said." You look over to him listening to you very intently, then finally makes eye contact with you.

"Well, we were at the club last night, and you had a couple drinks, resulting in you getting a little tipsy. You kept going, and i had to make you stop, you could have put yourself in a coma." You look down at your hands. "When I said you had enough, you got mad. You said that I always ruin the fun." Tears started forming in your eyes. You felt awful, as you should. "You said I was boring, and that I never let you have any fun." A tear slid down your cheek. "Liam, I-I'm so sorry, You don't deserve to take crap from your girlfriend. You were just trying to keep me from dying, like a good boyfriend should, and I don't wanna use one of those 'I didn't mean it, I was drunk excuses, but you really are the best boyfriend anyone could have, and again, I am so sorry, an I would understand if you never wanted to talk to me again." He looks over at you and you refuse to look him in the eye. Y/N please look at me."

"I am sure yo didn't mean to say what you did, and yeah it hurt, but not being able to wake up to you this morning hurt even more, and I wouldn't be able to never talk to you again," he says as he gets up, and the two of you hug.