Keek (With special guest...5sos

Keek (With special guest...5sos!) #780

Harry:"And this is the One Direction dressing room," Ashton notes as he barges through the door causing the sleeping you and Harry to stir before nuzzling closer together. "awh look at the love birds sleeping." The cheeky Australian boy giggles as he brings the camera closer to your face "Here we have the lovely [y/n], how cute, look at those cheeks. And Harry, who is drooling a bit. Way to ruin the moment, Haz." With that he stands up and continues to walk, "Only have 20 seconds left can't waste it on the love birds."
Liam:The dressing room is ringing with songs blaring from Calum's phone, and while the boys, you and Liam are dancing Michael happens to catch the moment in a quick, secretive keek. "They don't know I'm filming," he says close to the phone before adjusting the phone to capture the 5 of you. The song then switches to Love Faces by Trey Songz causing serenades and some sensual dance moves. "Starting to rethink if I should be in this band, or friends with Liam and [y/n]" Michael admits as he turns the camera back to himself as the video ends.
Louis:As the keek begins a loud laugh from you is heard, followed by Luke's and then joining in with the other boys. Finally the camera is focused on what has caused the laughter showing the fans Louis sleeping with bright colored makeup caked on his face. "Lou looks pretty huh guys?" Ashton giggles as he zooms slowly over Louis' face "You have the nice, thick red lipstick and orange eyeshadow." "The green colored... line eye stuff." Michael stumbles before giving a thumbs up. The keek ends with an awkward group high five and a tweet a few minutes later "Lou woke up and didn't like the makeover.. damn."
Niall:"Oh my god." Calum exclaims just as the keek starts, "I got on the airplane and guess who I'm sitting beside, oh my gosh you're not going to believe it." He promises as he shuffles around to pan the camera on you and Niall. "It's Niall and [y/n]. I can't believe I got to meet them, guys. I'm totally fanboying. I can't. What is air? Only 10 seconds do something!" He exclaims as he quickly points the phone back to the two of you. Niall raises an eyebrow before turning to you "Maybe we should switch seats." Which leads to the last few seconds of Calum's pouting face.
Zayn:"Apparently, the hotel had some rooming issues and we're sharing with Zayn and [y/n]!" Ashton explains with a sleepy Luke in the frame with him before he shoots over to where you and Zayn are curled up under the hotel blanket. "They don't do much." He explains "They just lay in the bed and kiss and cuddle." "I mean, we do that too." Luke explains before shrugging with a smirk on his face "You really do." Zayn admits as he pushes the blanket back from his face allowing the keek to end with his smirking face.

CREDIT: humptheharreh