You don't know..

Credit: miraculiam

Harry: "You don’t know how much I love you," Harry whispered from behind you, wrapping his hands around your waist. Before, these words were just simple, a common misused phrase to him. But now, they meant everything in the world. This girl he was holding, was everything to him. He was captivated by her, in total awe. When you found him, he was broken, but you glued him back together. He would do anything for you, never leaving your side, and never letting you go.

Niall: “You don’t know how beautiful you are,” he smiled, his eyes exploring every inch of your body. He knew you were insecure, and that made him upset, he wished you could see what he saw, beauty. He stepped closer to you, placing his hands on your waist, moving them up and down softly. His lips placed soft kisses on your jaw line. “I,” he spoke, kissing your cheek, “love,” he kissed your nose, “you,” he finished, planting a kiss on your lips, lingering there longer than intended.

Liam: “You don’t know how much I need you,” he sobbed, sinking to the floor, bringing his legs up to his chest. He was vulnerable, unable to process what happened. He wanted you beside him, comforting him, but that was impossible. You were his rock, and now you were gone. Prised away from him, in that single moment. His eyes had gone cold, no longer vibrant. His heart had been shattered into a million pieces, too broken to be recovered. He placed the single flower down in front of the grey slab, the tears forming a waterfall down his face. “You said I should move on, but I can’t. Come back to me please. I miss you. So, so much.”

Louis: “You don’t know how much I want you,” he muttered to himself, as he watched you from the other side of the room. You were with someone else, hugging and kissing someone, and it was killing Louis inside. He wished he had a way to show you that he loved you, that he was much better than the man that was holding you in his arms. But, he knew that your boyfriend loved you, and he knew it was wrong, but he vowed never to stop trying to get you to love him, even if it did kill him.

Zayn: “You don’t know how much you mean to me,” his arm wrapped around you, giving you a sense of protection. Zayn looked at you proudly, glad to have someone like you in his life. You kept him on his feet, your bubbly personality bringing him more out of his shell. He loved you more than anyone or anything else, telling you this frequently. “I love you, you know that?” He kissed the top of your head, pulling you closer to him, smiling at the beautiful girl he had in his life.