He comforts you when you are crying

Niall: Lately life has proven to be hard. I have way to much school work, my boss is giving me a hard time, and to top it off my best friend spontaneously decided to start hating me. All of it is too overwhelming. All I want to do is curl up in bed and cry. This is how my boyfriend, Niall, found me. “Princess, what happened?” he questioned as he rushed over to the side of the bed. He kneeled down and looked into my eyes. “What isn’t?” you mumbled. Niall then walked over to the other side of the bed and got in to cuddle you. “Baby, please tell me, I hate seeing you like this.” You sighed and told him everything that has happened. “Listen to me Y/N. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, hardworking person I know. You can get through anything life throws at you. Just know I will be here every step of the way.” Niall said as he wiped your tears away. “Thank you Niall. You have no idea how much that means to me.” “Anything for you ,Princess.” He spoke softly while leaning down to kiss your forehead.

Zayn: A few hours ago you had gotten into a huge fight with your brother over the phone. Words were exchanged that shouldn’t have been and you felt terrible. To make things worse your father had called you after he got news of what happened. You had always been a daddy’s girl so when you hear him tell you how disappointed he was in you it hurt. So here you are crying your eyes out on the couch. “Boo I’m hom- Why are you crying?” you tried to convince him that it was nothing but he wasn’t having it. “If it was nothing you wouldn’t be crying. Please tell me.” “My brother and my father hate me. Me and Y/B/N got into a huge fight and then my dad called and yelled at me telling me how much of a disappointment I am being.” Zayn brought you into a hug while you sobbed into his shoulder. “Y/N you are in no way, shape or form a disappointment. If they are going to treat you like that they don’t deserve to be in your life. They will realize they didn’t mean what they said and when they do everything will be okay again and if they don’t there loss.” You smiled up to your loving boyfriend and nodded your head. “I love you, Baby girl.” “I love you too, Zaynie.”

Louis: Today at 7:12 a.m. you woke up to the phone call that made your heart break. Your mother had passed away. The only thing you have managed to do is cry. You shut your phone off because you didn’t want to talk to anybody. This apparently made your boyfriend, Louis, very worried. It was now the late afternoon and your door is being pounded on. You opened it when you were bombarded with questions. “Y/N, why are you ignoring me? What did I do? Did I do something wrong.” “You didn’t do anything wrong, Louis.” you spoke in a whisper. “Then why are you crying?” he asked with concern. “My mom died.” you responded and burst into more tears. He stepped in and engulfed you in a hug. “Oh sweetheart, I’m so sorry.” “im going to miss her so much! The worst part is I wasn’t there. She was all the way back home in America. I didn’t get to say goodbye. She probably died hating me!” you sobbed into your boyfriends shoulder. “Y/N no she did not. She loves you and you should never doubt that. I know you miss her and you have every right, but don’t put yourself down like that. There was nothing you could have done. She wouldn’t want you thinking like that.” Louis said firmly. “You’re right.” “Damn right. Do you know who you are talking to?” you giggled at your boyfriend who always made you feel better when things got tough. You were so thankful to have someone like him in your life.

Liam: Today had been the worst day of your life. You and your husband of two years found out today that you have had a miscarriage. You were both pretty beat up about it. You were sitting in the living room when you got the life altering call from the doctor’s office. “This is all my fault!” you screamed into Liam’s chest.  You and your husband were both crying. “Shh, don’t say that there was nothing you could have done to prevent this. Please just don’t say that.” Liam spoke as he cradled you. “I am so sorry about this.” “Y/N Stop blaming yourself this instant.” “It hurts so much. My baby didn’t even get a chance at life before it was taken from him or her. I want them back, Liam, I want my baby back. THIS ISN”T FAIR!” “Honey please don’t do this yourself. I know how much this hurts you. It hurts me too, but we will get past this. We can try again. I know this is never going to heal but we need to move on. We can’t live our lives blaming ourselves for something that was far out of our control.” “I love you so much Liam. You don’t even have the slightest clue.” “I love you too love bug. Never forget that.”

Harry: You and Harry have been fighting for the last three hours. What were you fighting about? Who the hell knows? Certainly not you. You were just throwing bickering back and forth until your boyfriend said something way out of line. “You are such an annoying little bitch. You are fat, ugly, stupid and I only ever dated you out of pity.” As soon as he said it you though you saw regret flash a crossed his face, but that couldn’t have been it. You burst into tears and fall to the ground. Harry immediately rushed over to you and wrapped his arms around you. You did your best to push him away but he wasn’t budging. “Baby, I promise I didn’t mean that. I’m a stupid asshole. You are none of those things. I was just mad and I am so sorry.” You stopped trying to push him away and collapsed into his arms. “But I am all those things.” You whispered. “No you are not you are beautiful, amazing, so damn smart, and in no way fat at all. And you aren’t annoying you were only trying to help me and im the dumbass who toke my anger out on you. Please forgive me.” You simply nodded your head and allowed him to carry you bridal style up the stairs to your bedroom. “You better never say anything like that to me again.” You said as he set you down on the bed. “Never in your wildest dreams.”

Credit: http://cdm94.tumblr.com/