You're in "This Is Us"...:

Credit: godshire

Harry:The camera is following the boys as they walk through the airport terminal, on their way home. Harry skipped with glee, a smile on his face. The camera panned to him as he squealed- "I get to see y/n, I don't think I've ever missed someone so much". Harry takes off running as you catch his eye. He full on sprints to you, catching you in his arms, wrapping you into a huge hug. "God, I missed you..." He whispered into your ear, kissing your cheek as tears flowed down your faces. You smiled sweetly to him, completely forgetting the cameras were right beside you. "I love you..." You breathed, a smile spreading across Harry's face. He beamed sweetly, whispering, "I love you too" against your smirk.
Niall:A pillow covering Niall's head, muffled sobs echo through the dark tour bus. The camera focuses on Harry's frown as he lightly shakes Niall. The blonde reluctantly pulled back his curtain, his red, tear-stained face popping out from under the blankets. "Niall, I hate to do this, but we gotta get to the arena, mate..." Niall wiped his tears, groaning. "Sorry I'm such a mope..." He sighed, sniffling. The shot cut to Niall sitting in an interview chair, lightly crying. "These past few weeks... It's been the worst..." He explained to the cameraman. "I've never missed somebody more in my life than I miss y/n right now. It just tears me apart, not seeing her face or hearing her voice for days at a time..." He sobbed into his hands, trying to pull himself together. With a final sniffle, he stopped, dead-panning the camera, his pain stricken blue eyes staring deep into the lens. "But I guess, when you love somebody as much as I love her... it just works. And Skype seems like the most beautiful thing in the world..."
Louis:You clenched Louis' hand as he pulled you through the dense crowd of screaming girls. Louis flung his arm protectively around your shoulders, security on either sides of you. You knew you would be alright, but this was terrifying. The cameraman behind you asked if you were okay, and you gulped, putting on a brave smile. "I guess I'll never get used to this..." You admitted, snuggling into Louis' chest. Just loud enough for the camera to catch, Louis whispered, "I've got you, lovie." Giving you a reassuring smile and rubbing your back, you melted into his embrace.
Liam:You grinned, taking in Liam's bright smile as he stepped out onto the empty stage. Hand in hand, you gasped at the empty stadium, that in just a few hours, would be filled with 65,000 screaming fans. The cameraman was running around you two, capturing your every reaction. You squealed along with Liam, jumping up and down with glee. You looked deeply into his eyes, which were filling with tears of joy. "I... Am so proud of you..." You breathed, the smile never leaving your face. You could tell that it had hit Liam, he had really made it big. He wrapped his muscular arms around you, staring into the vast area. "Thank you, for being here... It means everything."
Zayn:You tried not to make eye contact with the camera, your makeup-less face and pajama clad body moping around the doorway of your flat. Zayn flung on his leather jacket, a pile of his things by the door, plane ticket in his hand. You stood in silence, frowning at eachother. Today was the day, Zayn was leaving for yet another tour. He finally took you in his arms, Gucci cologne filling your nostrils. You shed a few tears, clinging onto him. "I promise, I'll call everyday..." Zayn vowed, nodding as he wiped away his tears. You sniffled, helping him carry his bags. Another moment of silence took over as you stood by his car. "I'm going to miss you so much..." He whispered. You tried to lighten up. "Well, duh." You giggled softly through the tears. He smirked, placing a kiss on your forehead. "I love you so much." You breathed, his forehead resting on yours. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Well, duh."