Cringe-Fest

[Found an extremely cringe video for everyone to go along with everything. Sorry not sorry]

While waiting for food, all Alya talks about is Ladybug and Chat Noir. You and Adrien exchange looks and stop listening to her rambling. "Did you hear what Ladybug did?" This and "And then Chat" that. 'Geez, Alya, we get it....' You think to yourself. "Oh, uh (YN), there's something I wanna show you." Adrien says, and leads you upstairs. You follow him to a large room filled with entertainment things. THIS was his room?! Daaaaaaaaaang. He sits down in front of his 3(?!)computer monitors and pulls up The Ladyblog. Adrien clicks on a video and it starts. Looks like some kind of Ladybug edit. Then I see why he's showing me this. It's literally Alya dancing with Ladybug videos in the background. The effects are WAY overused, and the lyrics are extremely cheesy. "Ladybug, she's a superheroooo, she always saves the day when we're in neeeeeed!" Adrien is staring at the screens with a mixed expression of awe, disappointment, and shock. When it gets to the flashing lights, he immediately turns it off, then gives his little awkward smile.

[The Ladybug video was like the one above but with Ladybug. You're welcome.]