A Bit Stressful..

You rush to the nearest shop, a small one near the bakery. A salesperson welcomes you and asks if you need anything. "Well, I'm trying to look for a formal dress for a dinner tonight." You say. She leads you to a corner full of formal attire that is mostly in your size. You spend a few minutes finding some options then try them all on. An ice-blue party dress catches your eye. Next to it are some silver heels and a snowflake clutch. You think for a moment. 'This outfit looks like something made for Artica...how did this happen?' You decide to put on the outfit and it, of course, looks great on you since you are Artica. The full outfit costs $150, so that leaves $50 of your $200 spending money left. Knowing that you'll most likely need it later, you walk out of the store and thank the salesperson for helping you. 

TIME SKIP

You stand outside the gate to the Agrestes' house waiting for your parents to get there. Suddenly, your cell phone rings. "Hey, (YN)? Listen, we can't attend the dinner tonight. We just got a call from your father's work saying both of us need to be at a meeting. Please tell the Agrestes and send our regrets. I'm sorry, (YN). We'll try to make it next time. Love you!" You thought to yourself, 'How am I going to be able to handle a fancy dinner with a fancy family?!' "(YN)?" You hear a voice call.

(Hi! Wow, can't believe that 3 PEOPLE added this to their profiles! Ahhh! Thank you all SO SO much! I'll try to update this more, and sorry there hasn't been any shippy shippy stuff, that'll come later lol. Suggestions are open in the comments! See you laterrrr byeeeee!)