Things Get Awkward

[JFC 6.7K READS WHAT??!]

FO-(Favorite Outfit)

The day quickly passes, and soon enough, you're walking back home. A small vibration is felt and Luna hands your phone to you after looking at who it was. "Ooh, it's your boyfriend!" "Shut up, Luna. Hello?" "Hey, (YN). I wanted to know if you could, um, come to dinner tonight? It's my birthday, and his is about as close to a party as I can get." Tonight? You have nothing going on, so you text your parents and then answer Adrien. "Sure! What time?" "Around 5:45pm. See you then!" He hangs up. You run home quickly and find something to wear. Last time, Adrien was wearing his normal clothes, so you don't have to be all fancy and that. After 30 minutes of raiding your closet, you find the perfect outfit. It's (FO), perfect! The alarm you set goes off at 5:25 so you leave and start going to the Agreste residence. You arrive around the same time as everyone. Well, everyone being Marinette, Nino, Nathanaël, and Alya. "Hey, (YN!) Glad you could make it!" Adrien smiles awkwardly and you can already see the fanart in Nathanaël's eyes[me TBH]. "So, um, lemme open this up and we can get started." He opens the gate and walks everyone through the front door. "Sorry about the formality. My father won't allow actual parties. So this was our compromise." "Nah, it's okay, it's the thought that counts!" Alya says. Things are already getting awkward between you and Adrien. Luna gives you the face and you shove her back into your bag. 'Geez, Luna, when will you stop making those faces whenever I'm around Adrien?' You say under your breath. And from the current mood, you can already tell this is going to be a long, awkward night.