The Kwamii Speak

(320 VIEWS?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!)

ADRIEN POV

Well, I revealed myself. I told (YN) not to tell anyone or I'd give my Miraculous to someone else secretly. I heard my phone ring after telling her this, and see that my father is calling. "*sigh* Hello, Father..." "I left the key under the potted plant in the kitchen." Then he hung up. Strange... I got the key and deactivated the emergency system. The doors and windows unlocked and we were able to go free. It was 11:00 PM, and I knew that (YN)'s parents would be worried. I let her go and thanked her for the nice night. When she was out of sight, Plagg came out from my pocket and said, "You like her, don't you? Hehe." Sometimes he can be a bit annoying. "No, but she's really cool. I wish we could do this a lot, it was fun." I say. "I know you like her. You should tell her how you feel!" I sighed, then decided that Plagg was right. But I'll have to do it in a different way.

YOUR POV

As soon as Adrien is out of sight, Luna flys out of your purse. "(YN)! How was it?" You know she's been sleeping this whole time, so you catch her up on the night's events. "Wow! I can't believe he is Chat Noir!" "Yeah, it's cool and all, but then again, his ring could be a fake. He didn't introduce his kwamii or anything." You say suspiciously. "Well, neither did you, (YN)! He could be thinking the same thing!" Luna says. You laugh and fall asleep as soon as you lay on your bed.