Chapter 26

HIIIII. Thank you guys sososososo much for 4,500 reads since we switched this book from Meg’s account to mine! You guys are the best! Thanks for all your comments and votes and everything they mean so so much to me! You can also check out my interview in “The Directioner Interviews” by @CrazyBeyotchXOXO it should be under “Celebrity Bachelor” @BritsandNiall and you can learn all about me and the behind-the-scenes of this book! Sorry this chapter isn’t my best, I just had to get out a bunch of info :/ but don’t worry! We’re getting closer to the end of the competition so it will only get jucier!  

Chapter 26-

The night after our failed prank, Savannah, Charlotte, Ashley and I were gathered in the living room while Emma was on her date. We pretended to be playing cards, but we were actually listening to the conversation between Kathryn, Ava and Peyton.

“Who do you think is going to get the rose?” asked Ava.

“Obviously Belle,” said Kathryn.

“She’s ending up with Harry at the end for sure,” Peyton added.

Savannah looked at me and pretended to puke when she heard Peyton’s comment. I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

At that moment, the elevator doors opened and we all shifted our view to see who it was. We were all hoping it was the boys, but instead, it was a gloomy-faced Serena and Emma. No sign of Belle. I growled under my breath and glanced over at her groupies who were grinning from ear to ear.

Emma slammed her body down against the couch in frustration. Nobody said anything for quite a long time. I felt my heart sink into a hole in my chest. Why why why why why Belle. She was safe for another week and Harry is going to meet her family.   

“What happened?” Charlotte finally broke the silence.

“I can’t even believe her,” Emma growled. “She was all over him the entire date.”

“What do you mean,” I asked, leaning forward, listening intently.

“Belle. She kept flirting with him and stealing him away from us. Every time one of us tried to talk to him, she kept touching his arm and distracting him. Then he gave her the rose.”

“Where was the date?” Savannah asked.

“We went to some huge hot chocolate factory,” she said. “I was just so pissed at her the whole time I couldn’t even enjoy it.”

“So do you think he actually likes her?” I asked quickly.

“Well obviously since he gave her the rose,” Emma said.

“But did it seem like he was getting annoyed with her? I asked.

“I don’t know,” Emma sighed. “Why do you care so much anyways? I thought you wanted to end up with Liam.”