Chapter 15

Garret's POV
---------------------
I walk into the club looking for Sam, but what I see makes me so angry. She's looking at some guy with so much love, and it's making me insane. As I get closer the situation gets even better... The guy is Jake, one of Tony and i's rival gangleaders, and also my brother.

"Hmm hmm" I cough causing the two to break apart.

It was silent for a minute until make spoke up.

"And what brings you here Garret?" Jake says coldly.

"Well for your information I was her to meet Sam, oh and that's the girl in format of you, sure you didn't bother to get her name. To eager for other things." I reply just as cold.

"Okayyy this is awkward I came her to have a good time and forget about everything so unless someone wants to dance or get me alcohol then I'm out." Sam says walking to the dance floor and dancing while some guy wraps his hands around her waist while she sways her hips in front of his.

"I don't know about you but she's fine and I want that so I'm gone" make says laughing and walking from behind the bar signaling to the girl behind the counter next to him and walking to Sam and began to dance.

I don't know what this feeling is, I've never had it, I want to kill anyone who touches her and I want to be the one she's dancing on... Not those people who will never treat her right. NOO Garret get your self together she's your brothers best friend and your in a gang, it would put her in to much danger...

SAMs POV
------------------

I was currently dancing on a guy when the bartender from earlier walks up behind me and we start dancing.

"Guess Garret was right.. Never did get a chance to introduce myself, my names Jake and I think you just might be the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on." Jake says sweetly.

I smile at his words and lean my head into his chest. Why do I get this feeling when i feel his skin? It's like I was somehow meant to be here with him.

Jakes POV *suprise!*

I was doing the usual, making drinks for thirsty girls and drinks for guys who came here for one thing, when a girl walked into the bar and sat down in front of me. She had a few shots and asked for vodka, when I handed her a shot instead she took the bottle which made me laugh and I asked if she had a hard week. She told me that she not only had a bad week but a bad year, heck she said her entire life was bad. The way she said it though, it made my heart tear in two... She said it with pain, anger, and regret, but she still tried to cover it with a smile. She tried to look strong but her past was breaking through her eyes and I couldn't handle it. By now we were only inches apart and she was staring at me with so many emotions in her eyes that I couldn't tell how she felt.

"Hmm hmm" someone said sitting down. Whoever it is is about to die, well you know what actually not because I can't get attached to her, I'm a gangleader for heavens sake, I would hurt someone like her, plus she would probably reject me if she found out who I was. As soon as I looked to see who interrupted us I was surprised to see my little brother Garret. He's not only my little brother but is involved with a rival gang.

I asked him what he was doing here and we exchanged a few words but once I heard he was here to meet someone named Sam I immediately knew it was the girl in front of me and I felt anger rush over me. Sam then spoke up and after she finished she left and went to dance on some guy. She was so beautiful. I know I'm not supposed to feel this way but I do and it's driving me insane that I can't stop my feelings... I tell Garret that I'm going over there and that she was fine and I deffinetly wanted that, and it's true but I wanted to be more respectful towards her for some reason but I can't let Garret see That I have any feelings for her so I play it off as my usual player type... Ohh what Im I getting myself into?

2 chapters in 1 day yayyy! I don't know when I will be updating next because I have a full week and weekend but hopefully hopefully hopefully I get a chance to write and post again soon!

Don't forget to follow:)
Vote!
And comment:)

Luv~ H💖