Chapter 3

Recap~

"What is Damion doing here? He needs to go NOW before he recognizes me and I get my Family killed!" I halfway yell half way whisper.

She quickly runs back to the main room and I'm left there praying I'm not going to get caught, then I hear something very disturbing. Damion is yelling with three other people and once I walk out damion has pulled a gun on two other men while Stacey and everyone else in the gang has there guns pointed at Damion.

Great now he's gonna get shot. How am I gonna explain this one to the cops?

-------------------------------------------

"Ladies, ladies..." I say in a humorous tone trying to calm the tension down, even though I'm really just trying to stay away from any law suites and any visits to the police station because this jerk couldn't stay out of trouble.

Damion slowly takes his eyes off of my men and I give a soft smile.

"Great now may I ask why you have a gun pointed at my men?" I say calmly trying not to snap this little pricks neck for pulling a gun on 'MY' men... Like who does he think he is?!

"They told me to leave and the-there was a mix up and I couldn't stay! Bu-but I was told I could come and I'm not leaving!" He says stuttering out his words like a frightened child.

"Well I tell you what you have about point five seconds to drop your gun before I drop it for you." I say as calmly as ever.

With the shocked looked on his face he had never been told to do something from someone like that and especially not from a girl. I take this to my advantage and grap his hand with the gun and point it at the ceiling making sure no one gets shot and as I expected he pulled the trigger and shot the roof, I then yank the gun from his hands and throw it to the other side of the room, then dead leg him *ps this is when you hit the back of someone's knees and make them fall😂*. He falls to the ground and I look at him then back at the ceiling then back down to him again.

"I just got that fixed last week... Because some kid just like you shot my ceiling, and trust me you don't want to know what happened to him." I say with a smile on my face.

"I-I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull the trigger..." He says mumbling under his breath.

"Sorry what was that?" I ask cupping my hand over my ear then putting my heel in the back of his knee.

"I'm sorry okay I said I'm sorry!" He yells obviously getting frustrated.

I tell my men , and women to put down there guns then I pick Damian's collar up and go to push him out of the door.

"Wait no!" He said as I pushed him out.

I then shut the door and gestured my head towards the door for 2 of my guys to make sure he got out of here and was out of my hair. Once they return I smile and move my hands in the air as if presenting something but in reality I was just telling them to sit down so we could continue are already overly long meeting.

"Now that that's over... Let's get started shall we?" I say

I hear a few mumbles from my gang like 'finally' 'yes' 'thank god that little punks out of here, I didn't like that kid anyway'

I smile and began discussing our next mission and other boring stuff until we finally finish. I dismiss the gang and stay back for a few other small papers I needed to fill out and even puttied the hole that was now in the ceiling. I then walk outside and throw on a sweater covering my tattoos and take out my piercings knowing that I will most likely see tony or tanner when I get home.

I wish I didn't have to do this it gets tiring and sometimes I'll forget and have to pull over on the side of the road just to cover my arms and neck.

Heck this crap gets expensive to. Like do you know how much a freaking stick of concealer like the good crap to cuz all of my tattoos are black and are hard to actually cover up. Then according to the people at the store you gotta get 98 frickin other things just to make the crap stay and 'work its best and provide full coverage'.

Like boo I'm buying this cause the freaking package said 'full coverage.' 'No setting products needed.' But I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your family safe.

After i finish covering my tattoos and piercings and everything else, I leave and made it home in no time saying I was going atleast 80 on the 50 mph highway. Which is not smart. (Don't speed or you'll die)

---------------------- *At home*

"We're have you been?" Tony asked standing in the kitchen with a worried look on his face.

"Oh no were, just taking a walk around the neighbor hood, I couldn't sleep." Playing it cool.

"You have to stop sneaking out before you get hurt and I'm not there to keep you safe."

"I didn't sneak out i walked right out of the front door, I just didn't tell you were I was going, not that I can't handle myself and it was only the neighbor hood." I say lying right through my teeth.

"Okay just tell me were your going next time and don't go walking at 1:00 in the morning anymore either."

I simply reply an ok and walk to my room shutting my door and climbing into bed. Ughhh tomorow is gonna be a long day.

---------------------

Hey guys sorry it's a pretty shorts chapter but I felt this was a good point at stopping to make my next chapter even better!

Luv you guys and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for updates on my book💖

Oh and 7 reads for a new chapter😝

Luv ~ H💖