Chapter 9

SAMs POV
---------------

When I'm stressed I listen to music and we'll do other things to take the pain and stress away . There really not hat bad in my point of view. I fight and when I fight when I'm upset I usually don't stop. Not until my opponent is either dead or hanging on to life by a piece of thread. It might honestly sound bad but I don't go and fight innocent people, I fight people that deserve to be fought. Like right now I'm listing to lil Wayne -Drop the Word and beating some guy that tried to rape a 15 year old but I stopped that real quick and now he's getting a beating of a life time in an abandon ally.

When Tony and I got to the hospital they told us that a bunch of complicated stuff like, "Injury (TBI) can be defined as damage to brian tissue caused by an external mechanical force as evidenced by 1. Loss of consciousness due to brian trauma, 2. post-traumatic amnesia (PTA), 3. skull fracture, or 5. objective neurological findings attributed to TBI on physical examination or mental status examination (1999 - Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems National Data Center)" and gave us a hole entire stack of papers, amd possibilitys , and false hope, but all I really care about is Tanner and his future because all of this is my fault.

"PLEASE STOP I'LL DO ANYTHING!" The guy that I'm currently beating screams/whispers, right as my left hand is about to connect to his already broken nose.

"We're you gonna stop if I wouldn't have seen you about to rape that girl?!" I scream on the verge of ripping his throat out.

Before he could answer which I already knew what he was gonna say and that it would be a lie I once again began to throw some mean punches at his face. The next thing I know is someone screaming and pulling me off of him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET THE *h-e double hockey sticks😂* OFF OF ME! BEDORE I RIP YOUR FACE OFF!" I scream not realizing that it was a cop who was pulling me off of him.

"M'am I'm going to need you to calm down" the cop says and I finally realize that it was infact a cop that caught me.

He pulled me into his car and I could have easily gotten away from him but I wasn't sure what time it was so I wouldn't know which police cars were wear. I have memorized every scheduled route for the police department in the parishes and counties for things like this, guess I just lost track of time, I just really wanted to make that guy suffer I guess. He called for an ambulance and atleast one back up car but what is one back up car going to do, I could easily kill this cop and then once the other cop got here, kill him to but I really didn't mind going to jail today, actually there was someone I needed to talk to there and I would call someone to pick me up plus this cop or any other except the ones I hired from the gang, are going to know who I am and none of my prints are in the system thanks to my Gangs hacker and I can lie about my name because I have many fake passports for situations like this.

I see the ambulance pulling up and two men jump out to go and get whoever I beat up today and I just sat back on the cop seat and laughed at how fullest this cop was. He hasn't cuffed me the front door is unlocked my back door is still cracked open and he is off tending to the guy that is being lofted up on a gurney. Like I could have seriously already ran a marathon and been in another state with how long he is taking and the lack of attention he is paying.

He finally walked back to his car after five minutes and put me in cuffs then went to his front seat. This dummy didn't even read me my Miranda rights, and I could get him for that to!

"So kid you seemed mad what did that guy ever do to you? I'm sure it wasn't worth you getting arrested for right?" He says and all I did was laugh and shake my head. All of these cops think they are right all the time and that someone can't help someone else, just wait until I get out I will be talking to the chief of the department, which is also my right hand man in my gang.

-----------------------

Hey guys like I said I updated today!💖 sorry that I have been writing such short chapters I just don't want to give away to much information or rush the book so I have been making the chapters a little shorter than what I like but I still love writing his book!

IMPORTANT👇🏻
I also would like to ask you guys to read my other book and comment and tell me if I should, 1-delete the book, 2-leave the book as it is and don't continue it but leave it up for you to read it as it is, 3- continue it but if I do I have to have someone message me and give me some ideas or feed back! Please comment on either this book or my other to let me know what you think!

Luv~ H💖