"So what do you hope the gender of the baby is?" Nicole asks. I twist my lips to the side, never having really thought about it.

"I don't really care, as long as the baby is healthy. But I have a feeling it's a girl." I say going based off a dream I had a while ago. It was me and this random little girl in a park. She was about six years old so I assumed it was a hint of it being my daughter in the future.

Tammy who of course always has to be in the front seat, even when she's not driving, turns around in the passenger seat and looks at me. "Hm. Can you imagine Money being a father? I mean, he's just so disrespectful. He cheated on you and acted like he didn't care, which is the reason your living with Kianna right now. What kind of man treats a woman he really loves that way? And you seem so happy to have his baby."

The whole car got silent, only the sound of cars flying by in the opposite direction as we passed. I see Kianna and her share a look, but Tammy shrugged like it was nothing and started humming a song under her breath.

I was embarrassed but also annoyed. I knew Tammy could be really bitchy and condescending, but who made comments like that?

"Don't worry about her, she didn't mean it like that." Nicole said next to me, lightly touching my shoulder.

"No it's okay, I think she meant it exactly like that. Money hasn't been the best person in the world these last few months, you're right. That doesn't mean hurt our child because he hurt me. I'm sorry but my baby has nothing to do with what his father did, so yes I am proud to have his baby and he's gonna be a fine father even if he needs to work on being a spouse." I say. Which was a complete lie, because he didn't even want the baby. And if these women found out my own husband didn't want a baby with me, they'd never let me live it down.

The car regained it's silence but I was so annoyed I had to say something else.

"Not all of us grew up being spoiled bitches, Tammy."

"Okay, okay. Girls!" Nicole said.

Tammy just giggled but didn't say anything else.

I pull out my cellphone just to occupy myself with something. I don't know if it was the hormones but I felt like reaching up front and grabbing the steering wheel just to see if Tammy would still be laughing. Fucking bitch, I thought. I go back to my phone to cool myself down. I stare at some pictures of Money and I. They were older pictures of when we were teenagers. I have some from when we were as young as twelve and fourteen.

I smiled and bit my bottom lip. We looked so happy, back then is when Money had stolen us our first cellphone ever. It was a Motorola flip phone. I had transferred all those pictures to my new phone once we started to get on our feet a little with doing stickups and was able to buy new things.

I smile at this one picture in particular. I remember it so clearly. We had first started running the streets and had nowhere to go. On this day, Money left me in the park to go get us something to eat. I was by the swing set taking pictures in my dirty white t-shirt and bright red leggings.

I had the camera far enough to where I could get a whole shot of my body. When I was about to take the picture, someone smacked my leg scaring me half to death. My finger ended up clicking the button so when I looked at the photo; it was an image of me making one of the ugliest faces from being scared half to death and Money in the background.

There was another picture with Money and I's cheeks plastered next to each other. If I remember clearly, I was sitting on his lap in a public library. Adults kept passing and shaking their heads, we probably looked really fresh. We took one like that, cheek to cheek. Then another with me holding his face, kissing his cheek with one of his eyes closed.