My First Time

I looked at my hands, they're trembling. My eyes perked up and the line of my mouth drew a smile reaching from ear to ear.

"I did it." I kept repeating to myself as I couldn't still get it in my head that I actually just solved a problem with cliché movie lines, although all of it was sincere from the bottom of my heart.

"You did it." Someone said from behind, I strayed my eyes from the beautiful land from the view of the estate. I've been here for a while, I've seen this place a lot everyday but it's now that I see it so colorful and brimming with life. I turned to Natsu who was at the door my face still not changing as I twirl around to look at him and said.

"I did it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know what to expect when I entered the room. All I saw was Lucy looking out the window, seemingly stuck just looking outside repeating the words 'I did it'.

"You did it." I told her. I felt proud because of her achievement, it was a slight change in her lifestyle, but only a few can accept change. She took a few minutes staring at the window and finally twirled around like a little girl and to my surprise...She looked beautiful.

Her eyes were glowing, smiling face was vibrant and she was letting out an aura that I couldn't ignore. I stood dumbfounded, starstruck. It was just like when we first met, seeing her for the first time, it was embedded in mind, but now this is carved in there too.

"I did it." She stated cheerfully with her smile not fading even one bit. At that moment, I hated to admit it, after all the denying I've done and told myself, I couldn't go pass the fact that...that....I'm in love with this woman. My mouth shaped the smile that I had before everything in my life went black and white. The cheeky smile that was trying to get out and the one that I've been fighting since forever.

But when I thought everything was bright and alright. Smiling back to her with my eyes closed, I heard something trickle down the floor, I looked at her and tears were heavily flowing down her eyes, but for an odd reason she was still smiling. I ran to her as quickly as I could.

"A-are you alright Lucy??" I asked, doubting to grab hold of her at this state.

"Ahh~!" She shrieked happily in a high tone as she opened her arms open and quickly leaned on me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I feel so free, Natsu!" She stated happily. I fought the rosy cheeks that were beginning to look obvious as she kept shaking me, but I couldn't just retort it negatively. She was a bit cute right now. She stopped shaking so wildly as I wrapped my own arms around her and held her close to me.

"That's nice." Was the only thing I could say for now. We stayed like that for a while before both of us pulled away.

"Thanks for the advice, Natsu." She told me as she walked back and sat at the edge of her bed. "It really helped."

"No problem, what partners are for." I chuckled.

"Yeah..." She said calmly. "Yeah what partners are for." I sat beside her, excited.

"And I guess today we need to be happy, because we've finally sold this place!" I exclaimed. I peeked and saw her eyes lit up more than it already has.

"Really?? Who--My dad bought it, didn't he?" Her face turned flat and pale comedically that I couldn't help laugh a bit.

"Yeah, but don't ruin the mood, Luce." I teased as I made her funny nickname louder for her to hear. She gasped with a smile.