Seven

On the way to his house, his mind flew back to what he discovered. That aka Aurora might be the niece of Mrs. Ferreira if the secretary was right. She told him that no one matches his description of the said woman working at Shine Bright. He was right then in his assessment that the woman might be a relative of the owner. He'll know who she is when Mrs. Ferreira arrives. He'll call tonight or tomorrow to find out.

He was right, few minutes after reached the house he heard the doorbells rang. He walked to the door and opened it for his two close friends. Flavio Montes and Lucas Alvis.

"Hello there Matheus!" Duet his two friends.

" Bem-vindo ao meu humilde morada." (Welcome to my humble abode.) Hugging his two friends.

"Where's Rafael?" He asked the two when he didn't see Rafael.

"He'll follow, he has some things to settle first," Flavio told him.

"I see, let's come inside so you guys can rest first or we will hit the course now?" He told them.

"This is what we came here, to play, so let's go down to the golf course," Lucas said.

"Okay, you take your drinks first I'll call the golf cart boys to pick us up." He pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed the golf staff quarters. Even he's not in the place more often, he employed some few men to work and maintain the golf course.

When his two friends came out from the kitchen with a few more drinks in their hands. He told them that the cart will be waiting for them at the stairs from the garden down to the golf area. The three walked through the pathway towards the stairs

The two golf cart are already waiting so they hopped in. Lucas sat beside him and Flavio in the other cart. They drove through the clubhouse. Though the two has their own clubs, Matheus clubs are there in his own room at the club house.

"Matheus, why don't you open this place for the public. I mean for a tournament. This place is so huge?" Lucas asked him.

"I have been thinking about that. I think that it helps me to meet some new prospects for business dealings." He replied to him smiling.

"That's good thinking man." Lucas patted his shoulder.

"Yes, this is one of the reasons for my visit too. I was thinking of adding some facilities around the area that everyone could enjoy. I was thinking of building some cottages with that empty hectares. Maybe a camping ground for retreats and also spas. So while the men are golfing their women can indulge in the beach or pampering their selves in spas." He looked at Lucas.

"That's a great idea. Benefits from this place as much as you can. This place will make more money. I know that the reason you bought this place is to have a peaceful place to stay if you're fed up of the life of the chaos business world. But that house" pointed to the house "would still be quiet even here down here are crazy noisy."

"Thanks, man." He patted Lucas arms indication that he's satisfied his comments.

They arrived in the clubhouse.
Staffs greeted them. Matheus went to his room to get his clubs.
When he came back they headed to the driving range to warm up. After that, they will do it in the linked course. They're so excited to play again like teenagers. It's been awhile since the last time they've spent time playing. They were playing football in high school. Four of them in the same team. As a team, they developed closeness. So even they're all grown ups and have their own businesses they still tried to find time to have a reunion. The reunion happens when Matheus came back to Santa Catarina. Because the three happens to live where they grew up. Lucas and Flavio are both in Florianopolis while Rafael is in Blumenau.