Four

While resting in the coach where the woman has been seated, he recalled what had passed not a few minutes ago. 

He smiled recollecting the position of a woman on the floor. She's beautiful though, he thought. A beauty that will totally mesmerize someone like him that's why he didn't notice how she left the house that quickly. He only heard her say "Goodbye, Mr. Carvalho" closing the door behind her. 

When he carried her to the coach, he noticed that she has a perfect curve. Narrow waist, curvy hips, and shapely long legs. She doesn't look like a housekeeper. He thought that it's the secretary or maybe a relative of the owner of Shine Bright Housekeeping. But she told him that she's the housekeeper and her name is Aurora. 

He will go to find that out tomorrow, he will be going to pay his due.

After some time, he decided to take a swim to relax. He stands up and goes up to his room and goes straight to his wardrobe.  He scans his wardrobe to find his swimming trunk. He peels off his clothes and put on his swimming trunk. He grabs a towel from a bathroom cabinet.
With a big towel on his shoulder, he goes down straight to the swimming pool.

The swimming pool situated on the left far side of the house. He just tosses the towel into the pool chair and tested the water. The water is quite cold, but that's what he needed. So he dives in and starts some few strokes. This is refreshing, he thought. He will be doing a few laps then later he will be going to find something to eat for dinner. 

After almost forty-five minutes in the pool. He decided to go up and rinse himself.  He is hungry already. He rinses his body in the outdoor shower. After drying himself, he gets inside the house to take a real shower. Then he changed into his white tee and khaki shorts.

He goes down to the kitchen to check if there's anything in the fridge that he can have for dinner. If not he will drive to the grocery store not too far away outside the estate. But when he opened the fridge, he utters a "wow". There's plenty of goods that will last for weeks. He checks the freezer, also packed with what he needs. 

 This is why he likes the service of the Shine Bright Housekeeping, they provided the good service for their clients. He never meets all the housekeeper that was sent by the SBH since then but all of them did a good job of cleaning his house including the Aurora. She did a good job. The whole house is very clean.  No wonder it's Shine Bright he thought. It is named after the performance.

He will have a steak and will partner it with a simple arugula with cherry tomatoes and pine nuts salad, with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Even he has servants serving him in his house at the city, during his vacation alone, he did all the works all by himself. Like preparing meals for himself. After finished preparing his food, he eats his dinner. After eating he wash his dishes and leave in the drying rack to dry. Then he pours a glass of wine and brings into the living room.  He sits down on the couch where Aurora's sat down this afternoon. He seems that he could smell her scent on this couch. He lay back on the backrest and inhale Aurora's scent. He wanted not just her scent. He wishes that she will not go to work for another job tomorrow. 

Maybe she can't work yet, he thought. She had a bad fall today and he could visualize that she had a swollen behind right now or even bruised. She winced when he picked her up. He knows that she's in so much pain. He experienced it too during the football finals when he was in college. He fell on his butt in the hard surface during the match. So he knows exactly how it feels hitting your butt on a hard floor.

He switched on the plasma TV and flipping through channels finding the good shows, but no interesting shows aired at this hour. So he switched it off and go out in the garden with a bottle of wine in his hand.

He could see his private golf course from the garden. He only invited a few close friends to play with him on his private golf course. Actually, that's why he's here for a week. Playing golf is his diversion from the pressure in making money. He invited his three close friends and they will be here tomorrow.

While sipping his wine his mind replayed the event of the afternoon. After all, he didn't regret coming too early to his house.

He has a permanent housekeeper but she's on vacation so every time when his housekeeper's away, he called the Shine Bright Housekeeping for a random cleaning. Like right now. Many housekeepers from Shine Bright has been taking charge of cleaning his place. He never saw any of them. He is very satisfied with the performance of all of them.  All have done a good job. But this particular housekeeper who has just left some few hours ago is the best housekeeper who has touched the place and even touched his thoughts.

He is wondering whether all the housekeeper of SBH is as beautiful as the one he saw in his house. He will find that out when he goes there to pay for the service. Still hoping that he will see her again. 

He heaves a sigh. How could someone like Aurora have the capacity to occupy his thoughts? He has seen a lot of women, he is even with many women. He can't count them how many, but none of them have left some marks in his mind. 

He drinks the last glass of the wine, he had enough now, enough to put him to sleep. He walks inside the house, straight to the kitchen and put down the glass wine on the sink. He will going to sleep soon. He goes up to his room and brushes his teeth. Getting ready to sleep.