"Don't worry Miss McLain. Omar already told me. It will be alright, that you can count on" she said as I grabbed the papers and moved to the elevator.

"Thank you Beatrice" I said as I stepped inside the elevator pressing the fourth floor. As soon as it opened again I walked to my office. Quickly I could see my office on the front, not until Tommy my other secretary stopped me.

"Here are the copies you asked me to take yesterday. Morning Leslie" he said as I took the copies. Putting the papers in a chair beside my door, I unlocked the knob and opened the door.

"Morning to you too Tommy" I said as I entered, Tommy behind me. My office was quite big.

It had a square table in the middle with three cream leader sofas around it, on the back wall it had a wolf painting. A wolf howling at night in his stance. To my left side it was a glass wall, taking view of the town, and in the far wall was my desk. With two chairs on its front and in the back, well obviously more books.

I sat on my desk chair, my head landing on the back cushion.

"Ok, lady cut to the point. That mate of yours is damn hot" he said with a devilish grin. His blonde hair styled to the back of his head.

"Oh come on Tommy, I don't want to have this conversation now. You know I have the reunion today with him" I whined, he just laughed and sat in front of the desk. Tommy beside being my secretary he was also my friend, one of few. Just like Beatrice. He was a wolf and he was gay. Luckily the Moon Goddess doesn't discriminate and she has given mates with the same sex to other wolves.

"Ugh and here I thought Dustin and Jack were hot, but when I found out that your mate was Alpha Dayton. . . Will you believe me if I said I had an orgasm at that moment?" I started to laugh, I would definitely believe that of him.

"But seriously, I don't want to talk about it. I'm a bit out of it since the attack yesterday"

"I know, my brother got home dirty with dirt and hints of dried blood in his body, I had the 3am hour to check the borders" he said a little out of it. Like he was also tired.

Quickly turning on my computer and getting all the information on my drive and checking the already sended email. Once I finished I turned it off.

"Remember to email me everything that gets send today, I already told Beatrice too" I say leaving my office his body behind me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just eat that hunk and don't come back until your knees are shaking, k? Love you boo" he send me a kiss, I just rolled my eyes, him laughing then.

He was such a drama queen. That was for sure. Once the elevators were opened again, I said my goodbyes to Beatrice and was out of the building.

"What took you so long? I talked to Marcus and Melanie and we're seeing the movie today at six, is that ok?" He asked me as I entered my Jeep.

"Sure, no problem" I said driving away from the parking space and into the street.

Quickly I made my way to the Pack House. Instantly I thought to what Tommy said. Sometimes he knew what to say or just you wanted to shut is mouth. At this moment I didn't knew what to do.

I wanted to be out of Dayton's hold with all he has done, well said he'd done, but being his mate make me want to have him all to myself.

In five to ten minutes I was in front of the Pack house. Myself and Milan stepping out of the car. Once we were walking to the front doors, Marius appeared opening the doors and exiting. He was waiting for us. I looked at him and he looked quite handsome at his age.