"No, he's just not talking to me."

"Well you need to talk to him and find out what's going on cause something's up." Amilah said.

"Yeah I guess so."

"So are you gonna talk to Roc?" Maia asked.

I contemplated for a little while before replying, "eventually."

(Chresanto's POV)

Today the homecoming committee had to decorate again, so I haven't seen Jazz all day. I'm kind of glad to be honest. This guilt is eating me alive, and Bahja clearly didn't get the "don't talk to me at school" memo. Well, she hasn't literally come up to me, but she keeps winking at me and shit. Like today in the hallway, I was talking to Prod and this bitch gon drop her stuff on the floor right in front of me. And when she bent down, her ass was literally right on my dick. Then she said a fake little "oops" and walked away. I think Prod knows something is up, and since he's my boy, I told him.

"Jasmine's gonna kill you bruh." He said shaking his head.

"I know man....I fucked up."

"You gotta tell her."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Man hell naw. She wouldn't waste no time breaking up with me."

"Clearly you don't care about her, so why does it matter?"

"Don't even say that. I do care about her okay. I just....messed up. "

"Whatever man. All I know is, that if you don't tell her, somebody will." He said as he looked at Bahja.

"I guess. What up Prince?"I said as we dapped him up.

"Nothing much man. What y'all been up to?"

"Roc got himself in some shit."

"Man what you did now ?" Prince asked.

"I'll tell you later bruh. I gotta go."

"Aight man."

They dapped me up and I walked into the parking lot towards my car. As I pulled out onto the road, "Power Trip" came on and I thought of Jasmine. She loves this song. I took my phone out and began to dial her number, but I was interrupted by another call. I don't fuck with unknown numbers AT ALL. Call me mean, but everyone who calls me on an unknown number gets cussed the fuck out.

"Who the fuck is this and why are you calling me on private?" I spat into the phone.

The other person chuckled before replying, "That's no way to talk to your Uncle Chronic now is it, nephew?"

"Oh, uhm..sorry bout all that."

"It's all good. So I see you got TWO bitches huh? Your uncle taught you well."

"How do you know?" I asked surprisingly.

"I know where you are and what you're doing at all times, whether you know it or not."

"Man what you want? I know you want something. "

"You don't need to worry about it too much right now. But who's the bitch with the brown hair? You know, short, kinda thick? I'd fuck the shit outta her. And the one with the pink hair? She a fucking thot but she can suck my dick any time"

"Don't call her a bitch. And that's my girlfriend. "

"Aww man. Don't tell me she made you a pussy! Don't you remember what happened last time you got soft on me?"

I shuddered at the thought. "Y-yeah I remember."

"Well we don't want that to happen again. I have a job for you. "