Chapter 21

Hey y'all. I know I'm super late but I JUST figured out how to put pictures up properly so if you'd like to see some characters, go back to the first few chapters. They'll be on the side.

Oh, and this is a LAC. A LONG ASS CHAPTER! so feedback is greatly appreciated.

(Omniscient POV)

Principal Lee: Jessica why are you in here?

Jessica: cause I superman'd that hoe.

Principal Lee: I'm not too familiar with that term, so care to elaborate?

Jessica: I jumped off the table, thrusted my arm forward and punched that hoe.

Principal Lee: please stop referring to miss Pullins as "that hoe"

Jessica: sorry ms. Lee, I keep it real.

Principal Lee: *sighs* I have no further questions. I'll call you back when I question ms. Pullins.

Jessica: why can't you just question her now so I can call her out when she lies?

Principal Lee: ms. Pullins isn't awake yet.....

Jessica made an 'O' shape with her mouth, nodded her head and walked out the office and into the hallway where her new friends were waiting for her. Jasmine, Alayah, Amilah, Maia, Prince, Roc, Ray, Prod, Diggy, and Bree were standing out there. When she walked out, they all stared at her with blank expressions. She nervously stared back. This went on for about a minute until someone finally spoke up.

Ray: bruh you toe dat ass UP! *daps her up*

Everyone started laughing and dapping her up.

Prod: she was like " I KNOW yo Sam I am lookin ass did NOT just call me a piece of shit!" *laughs*

Jasmine: yeah man you cool as fuck! You can chill wit us whenever.

Alayah: what made you do it?

Jessica: well first she was talking about you and started callin me and y'all sluts and shit and I wasn't with it.

Alayah: you did that for me?

Jessica: well yeah kinda. Plus I was tired of that hoe

Roc: *laughing* you didn't have to superman her doe

Jessica just shrugged as everyone busted out laughing.

-After School-

(Maia's POV)

"Alright we'll catch up with y'all later!" I said as Jasmine and I walked to her car. Once we got in, my phone started ringing.

-phone convo-

Me: hello?

??: hey princess!

Me: hey daddy! :)

Dad: wassup sweetie?

Me: nothing just riding home with Jasmine.

Dad: oh really? That's great! Her mother and I have to speak to you both.

Me: about what?

Dad: you'll see.

Me: are we gonna Skype or something? I thought y'all were working in Barbados?

Dad: maybe. Bye sweetie. Tell Jazz I said hi.

Me: wait, daddy!

Dad: *hangs up*

-phone convo over-

Me: *rolls eyes* my dad said hi.

Jazz: what was that all about?