Chapter 25

I'm trying to switch up my writing style just a bit so bare with me guys :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Weeks have gone by and preparation for homecoming has begun. The seniors of the homecoming committee have been given special permission to help prepare the Johnson's house for the event during the school day. Currently, jasmine, Jessica, Bree, Alayah, Amilah, and Maia are decorating while talking about everything going on in their lives. Well, almost everything.  

Jessica: I think I'm gonna break up with Devin... 

Jasmine: why? 

Jessica: it's like he's not there anymore. He's not the same person I fell in love with. I feel like he's hiding something HUGE from me too. I just- I don't know... 

Amilah: have you tried talking to him? 

Jessica: of course! He just, doesn't pay attention to me anymore. We don't hang out like we used to or anything.  

Bree: well how long has this been going on? 

Jessica: I guess since I fought Zonnique 

Jasmine: well that is his sister.. 

Jessica: STEP sister. We've dated longer than they've been related. Their parents only got married a few months ago.  

Maia: well do you think Zonnique has anything to do with it? 

Jessica: she did say something about having sex with him, but I think she was lying to get to me.  

Maia: I hope so, you know how slutty she can be.  

Alayah: have you had sex with him? 

Jessica: well, no. I wanna wait until I'm ready  

Alayah: completely understandable.  

Jasmine: that's what I'm doing with Chres  

Maia: I'm doing that with Jake too. But- 

Bree: who the hell is jake? 

Maia: *rolls eyes* Princeton. His real name is Jacob. Don't you listen to roll call in class? 

Bree: I BARELY hear my name! 

Maia: anyway. I'm not telling you to rush into anything at all, I'm just saying, well- how long have y'all been dating?  

Jessica: almost a year now... 

Maia: maybe he's one of those guys that gets it somewhere else if he doesn't get it from you. I'm not making assumptions but guys have to release sexual tension somehow. Do you do ANYTHING with him? 

Jessica: I kiss him and our touching can get a little out of hand sometimes but I stop him and he gets mad.  

Jasmine: kiss him where? 

Jessica: his lips, his cheeks, his forehead, his neck, his-  

All of them: AWW DAMN! 

Jessica: what? 

Amilah: with a lot of guys, if you kiss him on his neck, Y'ALL FUCKIN.  

Jessica: well- 

Alayah: have you noticed that he does anything in particular when you kiss him there? 

Jessica: well he clenches his fist a little... 

Bree: Jessica honey, that's his spot.  

Jessica: oh...