LIV

(A/N: Dedicated this chapter to @DhaYoung who was the first one who suggested a chapter for Prince Alexander's POV! Thank you for the support! People, if anyone of you has a requested chapter to be written in Prince Alexander's point of view, please comment it now. Free to chose what chapter. And, to give you an inspiration to think, Prince Alexander's picture at the top. *drooling* Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Love lots!)  

LIV

3 years later...

The alarm went off in the midst of my peaceful dream that I already failed to recall once my eyes opened. New day for all of us, I smiled at the thought. As a habit, I extended my arms on my both sides to hold them, but I sat up immediately when I touched no one. I was alone on my bed. I got nervous and scared. It could not be...

I stood and went out of my room to look for them. This was always my feeling every time I woke up alone. I could not breathe properly and my heart began to palpitate. I was afraid that they would be gone, as I had done to him. I was afraid of the consequence.

I saw my mom in the kitchen, cooking our breakfast for the day. Since we transferred in Lola's and Cricket's house years ago, we did not hire people to do the house chores for us. My mom, Lola, my two sisters and I would do the cooking, laundry and cleaning of the house. It was by schedule. Father, Cricket and Chance were always there to help us.

"Mom," she looked at me when I called her. I leaned forward on the dining table because I suddenly became dizzy.

"What's wrong, Shirley?" She asked fearfully, knowing my anxiety attacks I had since my last night in the palace.

"Where are they?" My question was more air than words.

Before mom could answer, I heard a little voice from not so far, "Mommy!"

My eyes darted on the entrance of the dining area, where they stood. I run to them. I kneeled and hugged both of them.

"Where have you been?" I lamented.

"Hey, Shirley, we just played on the garden while you acted as sleeping beauty on your bed," Lola answered for my children.

I stood and glared at her, "What? Why didn't you wake me up?"

She chuckled, "We woke you up, but your real best friend is sleep so we didn't take you away from her."

I rolled my eyes at her and looked again at my two cute little babies, who were innocently smiling. They were my trophies of happiness, despite of what happened to me.

Yeah, I gave birth to fraternal twins. Meaning my children with Prince Alexander were a boy and a girl. They took me out of my nightmare when I confirmed that I was pregnant three years ago. And I was so thankful that I had them.

I named my boy Jared. He was a replica of the prince so I got one of his names (Prince Alexander Jared Paul Leonard). His dark blonde hair slightly curled on his head. Green eyes mesmerized everyone who could see him. Every part of his face was from that prince. He did not get any from me.

My girl was Cassandra. Lola insisted this name, but it sounded beautiful so I accepted. Unlike Jared who got everything from his father, Cassandra inherited nothing from my genes except her blue eyes. Her curly hair was light blonde, while her nose was pointed but smaller than I had. The shape of her face was round. She was more beautiful than I was. I knew that I had already seen that face before, but I did not know where and when.

They were exactly two years and five months, but acted like five years old or so, because they were hardheaded, especially, Cassandra. I was sure she inherited that trait from their father. But, I was strict to them in terms of attitude. I did not want them to grow up involving in different scandals.