“Care to explain why you just tackled me in the middle of the sidewalk?”

Clearing my throat, I intake a breath through my nose and release through my mouth before I start talking. “Okay, listen about what was said-“

I’m cut off with a scoff and Nathan begins to stalk off. Deciding that tackling him again isn’t the smartest idea, I run to catch up with him and cut him off. Placing my hands on my chest, his instinctively go to my waist and he holds on. When he makes contact with me, I swear my heart pretty much flies into my mouth. Gulping multiple times, I look up at him while the world continues to spin around us. There in front of me is someone who I never thought I would see again. His lips seem pout out in a thinking manner, the lines around his mouth being hidden by a thinned mouth. His button nose is the same as ever, the end just a tad bit red from the sun leaving a mark. His iconic eyes shine bright, even without the sun shining into them. His eye brows seemed to have been waxed and toned down just enough so they aren’t so bushy. And his hair has returned to a fringe without the time of resources to spike it up in his new quiffed style.

“Rebbeca…”

“Nath, you have to let me explain. You have to listen to me…”

That’s when the sounds of screaming girls and laughing men grab our attention. Sighing deeply, Nathans warm hands fall from my waist and are then shoved roughly into his pockets. He turns quickly, leaving my hands to fall slowly back down along with my head. Thinking he’d just walk away without out me, I lift my head in a respectful way to see him waiting with a small smirk.

“You comin George?”

“Right behind ya, Sykes.”

Cramped… The word to describe the situation in the van right now… Seeing as Scooter has decided it would be fun to ride with us, along with Nano; I am stuck sitting on Siva’s lap… It’s not comfortable. With his long legs and his thin build, it’s like sitting on top of bones…

The trip towards my new home is long and painful. Painful cause my ass is numb and long because it’s so quite that you could probably hear a pin drop. Throughout the ride, I kept stealing glances at Jay, who kept looking at Nathan, who kept glaring at Scooter. Yeah, the dirty looks being thrown around were probably felt by everyone. Even Kevin seemed to shift uncomfortably in his seat, making everything even more awkward. Leaning my head against Siva’s shoulder I begin to hum a song and Siva begins to sing aloud.

“Have you seen that girl, have you seen her? She’s the freakiest thing you’ve gotta meet her. You’ll do whatever it takes to get her by your side. Owhoa.”

Then Max joins in quietly, harmonizing with Siva perfectly. “It’s not the smiles with her little laugh, it’s not the way she looks in the photograph. And all the boys they crowd around..”

Soon the whole van is joining along, even Scooter and Nano who sound like tone deaf monkeys. Smiling to myself, I join in with the chorus belting loudly and at the top of my lungs.

“She can’t sing, she can’t dance, but who cares? She walks like Rihanna! She can’t sing, she can’t dance, but who cares? She walks like Rihanna.”

Next is Jay, with his sweet and soothing voice filling with fan making the rest of us hush our humming to listen closely. “Have you seen that girl, have you seen her? With the way she moves, you wanna kiss her. She’ll be the girl of your dreams if you can close your eyes.”

“You can feel that beat when she’s in the room. You can feel your heart going Boom, Boom… And all the boys they crowd around…” Max and I shout loudly while the other repeat the chorus as Nathan readies himself for his little solo.