"Yeah-" I began but Tadeas cut me off.

"Oh no" He said as Joshwa began walking towards Regeal, leaving his baggage behind.

"Wait. Tadeas. I'm confused" I said, turning towards Tadeas.

"Look, Joshwa HATES Regeal; that's all you need to know for now, I will tell you the entire story later" He said, emphasizing the word 'hates'.

Then he rushed towards Joshwa.

Abela came by my side and picked up Joshwa's handbag, I understood her action and began dragging Joshwa's suitcase.
Haley, Abela and I rushed to where Joshwa, Tadeas and Regeal stood.

As we reached there, we found Joshwa practically hovering over Regeal.

"What are you doing here?!" Joshwa spat.

"I'm here to collect Darcy" He smirked.

Joshwa looked at me and then back at Regeal.

"She's with us now" Joshwa said.

"You can go now" Tadeas told Regal, practically pulling Joshwa away from him.

"Quit being mean guys" Haley said and walked towards Regeal.

Why the hell is Haley taking Regeal's side?

She walked towards Regeal and then Regeal slipped his hands over Haley's waist.

Wait...
WHAT!

Then they leaned in and well then they began eating up each other's faces.

Ewwww

"Gross" I said, barely audible and turned around so I could see anything other than 'the Great War of tongues'.

I heard Tadeas sigh.

"Come on Tadeas" Abela sighed.

Tadeas slung his arm over Joshwa's shoulder and we began walking towards the taxi stand.

Abela and I began dragging the suitcases with the handle, following Joshwa and Tadeas.

"I don't want to seem nosy but, I really want to know what the hell was that?" I whispered to Abela.

"I will explain everything later" She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Tadeas got hold of a taxi, and we got in.

Joshwa sat in the front seat and the rest us sat behind.

"How do you know Macaulay?" Joshwa asked me after ten minutes of awkward silence.

And there goes my friendship.

"Um...actually...I'm...aaa....Stephan Macaulay's...aa....step daughter" I said while fidgeting with the end of my t-shirt.

"Ironic" Joshwa said and let out a chuckle.

"So now we've got our own rich bi-" Joshwa began.